Asthma Attack- Aidan

The middle child Aidan has Asthma and he doesn't feel good when he has it. He moslty gets Asthma when his allergies are triggered or when he is getting a severe panic attack. Also when he is using too much energy. The kids are backstage and practicing their songs and Aidan should go onstage first because he's the drummer.

Raphael: Aidan I think you should go first.

Aidan: What? Can we just go Acoustic?

Zoe: But management said that we will perform here and it is big so we will not go Acoustic!

Thaiyo: Grab your drumsticks let's go.

They are going to perform End Up Here first and Aidan is in charge of doing the intro. During the intro, the others went onstage and started performing.

Thaiyo: 🎵You walked in, everyone was asking for your name. You just smiled and told them 'trouble'. My head spins, I'm pressed against the wall just watching your every move, You're way too cool and you're coming this way, coming this way.🎵

All: 🎵How did we end up talking in the first place. You said you liked my Cobain shirt. Now we're walking back to your place you're telling me how you love that song about living on a prayer, I'm pretty sure that we're halfway there but when I wake up next to you I wonder how, how did we end up here🎵

Raphael: 🎵How did we end up, how did we end up here?🎵

Aidan was able to finish their first song, along with a few more songs until She Looks So Perfect when he started to get an Asthma attack because he was using too much energy.

All: 🎵You look so perfect standing here in my American Apparel Underwear.🎵

(Raphael and Zoe suddenly stopped singing)

Thaiyo: 🎵And I know now🎵(suddenly stops singing)

(Music stops suddenly)

Thaiyo: Guys what's going on?

Zoe: It's Aidan, he's getting an Asthma attack.

Yuto: Shoot where's the inhaler?

Zoe: I'm sure I brought it with me in my bag. (Checks bag but there was no inhaler) Shoot there is no inhaler here.

Raphael: I'm sure I brought it here(checks pocket) shit it's not here.

Thaiyo: Now what?

Zoe: Call the ambulence?

Yuto: I'll do it, he is close to passing out.

The second oldest called the ambulence and waits for the answer.

In the call... 📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱

Operator: 911 what's your emergency?

Yuto: Hi my friend got an Asthma attack and we don't have an inhaler so can you please bring the ambulence here.

Operator: Okay the ambulence has been dispatched.

Yuto: Thank you so much.

Hangs Up... 📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲

Yuto: Ambulence is coming.

Raphael: Aidan try to breathe.

Aidan: (tries breathing but it ended up being wheezes)

Zoe: It's not working.

Raphael: What are we going to do?

(Wheezes became worse)

Zoe: No no no no this isn't good.

Yuto: Ambulence is here.

Raphael: How can I carry him?

Zoe: Just do the human crutch thing, I've heard that it has been useful these days.

Raphael: Good thinking.

The 2 carried the American all the way to the exit where the ambulence and the 5sos boys were waiting.

Calum: Hey kids, what happened here?

Zoe: Aidan got a damn Asthma attack.

Luke: Wait I didn't know he had Asthma.

Raphael: He has, he told me he got an Asthma attack since he was 8 and he's tutning 13.

Yuto: I'll turn 13 next month dude.

Raphael: Sorry.

Zoe: I think we should go to the hospital now so that we could see how Aidan's doing. Yeah?

Calum: Good thinking but how can we get here?

Zoe: How did you get here?

Calum: We just, rode a car here?

Raphael: Just take the car let's go.

They took the car to the hospital and the ambulence arrived first and the paramedics wheeled the young boy to the hospital. The others waited at the waiting room waiting for the news of the middle child. Soon a doctor came.

Dr. Tan: Family for Aidan Harney?

Ashton: We're here.

Dr. Tan: So Aidan got Asthma and he's unconscious due to lack of oxygen. You see he is not able to put oxygen in his lungs because he doesn't have his inhaler.

Zoe: Probably because his Asthma hasn't trigger ever since we first came here. Probably due to allergies but also with too much energy and panic attacks.

Dr. Tan: Okay so we have to admit him for a few weeks because he is not able to put oxygen in his lungs. So we have to put him on oxygen.

Raphael: But I couldn't I have Cystic Fibrosis.

Zoe: It's because of the mucus, for Aidan he got Asthma. Cystic Fibrosis and Asthma are not the same because there are more Asthmatics that Cystic Fibrosis patients. Asthma is more common you know.

Raphael: But what about Ambidextrous kids like you.

Zoe: Dammit we are talking about illnesses not right or left handed.

Dr. Tan: Anyways you guys can see him.

They followed the doctor to Aidan's room and the doctor prescribed him with a nebulizer and inhaler so that he won't get Asthma attacks ever again. So from that day onwards, the kids made sure Aidan gets his Asthma meds before exercising, playing sports or play the drums in a non acoustic way.