Prology

Valentina POV~

Jamal, Ruby, Monse, and I stood looking over the fence, waiting for Ceaser to come back with beers for all of us.

"Do you see him, I don't see him." Monse says, looking for Ceaser

"Something bad is happing I can feel it. I knew this wasn'tCe a good idea." Jamal said worried, as always.

"Pop a xanny J. We can't see him because he's being stealth." My brother, Ruby, says while checking out the girls in the backyard of the party.

"Ya Ceaser hasn't failed." I say.

"Actually he has, fourth grade during kickball." Jamal inter jecks.

"I'd do it again too, because loyalty trumps victory." Ceaser says coming around the corner, with beers for all of us.

Me, Jamal, and Monse step down from the wood boxes while Ceaser keeps Jamal from having a panic attack because he is scared to play football for highschool.

"Hey checkout my game, belito just gave me nod." I think my brother said at the very end but he always speaks so fast I can never keep up. Just then a man, I think is a Santo's, grabbed Ruby by the back of the neck asking if Ruby was checking out his girl.

"No, I'm not into blondes." My idiot of a brother replies.

"Easy he does your moms taxes." Ceaser says, trying to help the situation," Ms.Guzman, right?" The man nobs; as my brother rambles on about giving her a tax deduction. Just then a man comes up to the guy and says,

"What are you doing, man, that's Spooky's little brother." The man has a small look of realization and lets' Ruby go

"Let Spooky know Sad Eyes sends his respects." 'Sad Eyes' says,while walking away with the other man.

"Thank God for your brother." Rudy says while rubbing his neck under Ceasers' arm.

"No thank God for better things." Ceaser said while looking towards the ground.

A gun shot rang and we fought over what type of gun it was.

"That sounder like a .45" Monse guessed.

"No it was a .44." Replied Ruby.

Another gun shot rang loudly as we ran slightly towards me and Ruby's house.

".357!" We all exclaimed at the same time, smiling.

~~ Time Skip~~ @the Martinez house

"Angelicas' pissed." Jamal said

"She's always pissed." Ruby replies

"She's making Mario cry." Jamal examins the couple closer.

"Mario doesn't cry." I say.

"He's crying." Ruby states in disbelief, as Ceaser walks over to Monse to talk, probably about her going to writing camp.

When Mario walks in we ran and sat down together on the couch.

"Are you guys spying on me?' Mario questions, then slightly breaks down into tears again.

"You okay Homie?" Ceaser asks.

"Yes?No.I don't know." Mario says while walking towards us. When he stands infront of us, he slightly laughts and rants about highschool firsts. Then finishes with,"No one bone Monse or Val. Now kiss my class ring." making Ruby kiss his ring.

We chill out and the summer goes by fast. I go to my tia's while Ruby stays in FreeRidge and when i come back it's chaos.