Siete

Val's POV~~

We arrive at Brentwood, having gotten a ride from Ruby's and I Abuela.

"We should be done around ten." Ruby says, implying that she should pick us up about them.

"Good for you, I have plans." She says before driving off.

We walk off down the street and stand in a group when Jamal speaks up looking semi-anxious.

I zoned out, after getting a text from Oscar.

What are you doing tonight?

Going to Brentwood with everyone why?

I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight

I will if I can

Cool

K

What have I said about 'K'ing me

Not too....

You're in trouble when you come over tonight

Who said I would??

I did

K

I can't with you

Whatever... I'll see you when I get done with everything .

I tune back into the conversation to hear, "We have a lot of ground to cover; to maximize candy efficiency lets' divide and conquer and split our booty."

"That's a great idea. Olivia and I will go this way. Be back here around ten?" Ruby asks obviously wanting to get Olivia alone to make a move.

"Later." Jamal says walking away only to be pulled back by Monse.

Monse and Ceaser both wanting to go with him and Monse obviously winning and walking away with him.

Me and Ceaser walk around for a while before going to a party where we found Olivia and Ruby

We greet each other, get food and talk while Ruby got Olivia food. Olivia went to the bathroom and hasn't been back in a while.

"Where is she? It shouldn't take her this long." Ruby says getting anxious and looking around for her in the direction she went in to go to the bath room.

A white guy dressed like a Cholo walked up to us and my first thought was,

'If Oscar was with us he would probably kill him.' Gosh that's fucked up.

" What's up loco's I heard you were from the 'ridge too." He turns his hat that says 'FreeRidge'."Yo check it, ahhh I'm just clowning. I'm straight from Bre-wood, westsidee." I roll my eyes so hard I thought they might get stuck." What do you think of my fits? My tat? Pretty dope right? Moms works in hair and make up; I mean it's like life art  imitating and art imitating life, right?" He finishes trying to get Ceaser and Ruby to fist bump him, while checking me out.

He turns away from me after I glare at him; Olivia walks over to us with a juice bottle in her hand.

"Where did you get that?"

"The fridge."

"That's my moms pressed juice."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"She's on a cleanse, she knows exactly the amount of bottles in there."

"I didn't have any idea. I was just wanted a drink and just assumed..."