Tres

Val's POV~~

I wake up the next morning scared but excited for today. I shower, curl my long black hair, brush my teeth and give myself a pep talk before deciding what to wear.

I decide to wear a black crop to with skinny straps, a red skirt that goes a little bit above mid thigh, and knee high black heels.

I walked with Ruby, Olivia, and Monse but stop when we pass Ceaser's house. I see Ceaser waiting for me to show.

"What are you wearing?" Questioned Ceaser, sounding like a concerned older brother.

"Clothes." I state the obviouse.

"Oh Dios mío, okay remember don't make eye contact for to long but remember to make eye contact. Don't be nervous." He tells me, pats my shoulder, then walks off with Monse, Olivia, and Ruby.

I walk into his backyard, looking around I hear a dog barking and see a container that said 301 Acid.

I turn back about to walk away, but I hear," Querido." I turn around and see Oscar checking me out and putting buckets for us to sit on.

"What's with the outfit? Not that I don't like it but you're not going to school with boys looking like that." He states, checking me out more since I sat down and the skirt got pulled up even more.

"I like this outfit, and who says I'm not go to school in this?" I sass him.

"Me, querido." He says as if it was the simplest thing in the world. I roll my eyes at this. "Don't roll your eyes at me querido." He demands.

"Okay." I say slightly scared of what he would do if I sassed or 'K' d him again.

"So what did you want to chop it up about." Asked Oscar when it went silent.

"Can we talk about Ceaser. I'm smart but he's like a certifiable genius. Combined with emotional intelligence which is rare, and add in with his antae ability to empathies and problem solve, and you go the real deal, a natural leader. Which is a testament to you and how well you raised him."

"I feel you querido."

"So what I'm saying is he has so much potential that hasn't been realized. He's just a baby bird waiting to take flight, and who know how high that bird can fly given the right wind and lack of avian predators." I finish.

"I've never looked at him that way."

"Because he isn't one to toot his own horn, another one of his admirable attributes." I counter.

"You're right. He just needs to be given that right opportunity. With good wind and no vultures and shit." Oscar says, with a look of understanding on his face.

"Well I was thinking more like hawks." I correct.

"Hawks can suck my dick!" Oscar semi-yells, which causes me to flinch.

"Exactly." I say. "So you feeling me Spooky?" I ask.

"Don't call me that, and yes you're opening my eye's querido." Oscar says while smiling. "Time to give Ceaser his wings." He says, while lighting a cigarette.

"So what did you want to talk about yesterday?" I ask Oscar.

"I wanted to let you know I've decided to claim you." He tells me, I'm expecting him to laugh and say that it was a joke but he doesn't.

"What do you mean you 'claimed' me?" I ask very confused about why my bestfriends, twenty five year old brother, and the leader of the Santo's gang, would claim me, a small, fourteen year old girl.