Nueve

Oscar's POV~~

I wrap my arms around my bebita.

I was wondering what was taking her so long since I knew if it was Ceaser he would've just walked in and if it was one of my guys they would have left after neither of us answered.

I look up from her and see my cousin, Marco, being a dick to my baby.

"Baby, go back to sleep, I'll be back in a minute." I tell her giving her a quick kiss.

"Okay but if you're not back soon I'm coming out here and finishing what he started." She says, glaring at Marco before kissing me again and going back to bed.

I walk out and smack the back of my cousin head, "Why did you disrespect my hyna, fool?" I ask the rhetorical question.

"Fuck that's your hyna? Damn how did your ugly ass get a chicka that fine?" Marco asks.

"I don't know, but I sure am lucky." I say taking a seat on the couch, "Was there something you came here for, or did you just want to start a fight with Val?" I say looking to him expectantly.

"Oh ya, well, I wanted to see how you were taking care of things and how you were, cuz, and by the looks of it you are doing just fine." He says smirking, I know he's referring to Val.

"Ok well find a place because I'm going back to my baby, night cuz." I say walking back to my room and Val.

"Night, go take care of your girl." He says taking a blanket from the couch and laying back on it.

I walk back into my room and lay back down in bed with Val, "I love you so much princesa."

"I love you to, mi amor." And fall back into a blissful sleep with my beautiful princess.

I am sooooooo  sorry for such a short chapter and not posting I've been dealing with family and have been having serious writers block so if anyone has any ideas for up coming chapters please say something because I do like writing but I don't have that many ideas anymore ~~Shy