5

Alright. I woke up early to do the necessary transformation to myself. I curled my hair, waxed my under-arms, arms, legs and bikini line, put some make-up, and wore my sexy black V-neck dress with matching leggings. I opened the door to the classroom and find that he's there already.

"Hi. Good morning!" I said in a very high pitch tone. He looks incredibly shocked.

"Good morning!" He said. He looks at me from top to bottom then said, "Oh. You look... different."

"Um. Thanks?" I said, feeling slightly offended.

I waited for him to say something more, but he just went back to reading his notes.

Okay, I think he's the shy type who doesn't know how to express his feelings properly. I need to work this up. We don't have much time. I already wasted yesterday. Now I need to move and speed things up.

I sat beside him and leaned towards him, flaunting my cleavage while pretending to look at his notes. "Wow! You really wrote a lot! Can I borrow your notes?" I said to him. His eyes moved from my chest then directly at my eyes.

"Yeah. Sure." He said. His face is starting to turn pink.

"Thank you! I really appreciate it!" I said, then I hugged him tight and he is now all red.

"You're welcome" He said.

"I have an idea! Come with me later at the Summer-stone Park and I'll treat you some chocolate rocks." I said to him.

"Chocolate rocks?"

"Yup! They're basically chocolates that look like rocks, but they're really good. You like non-edible looking food right?"

"Right. Okay then I'm looking forward to those chocolate rocks," he said and then smiled.

"Okie. Let's go there right after class" I said, then smiled back at him.

Then our other classmates came in, until the class started already and went on as usual.