Chapter 2

Applejack:

My eyes shot open as i sat up, panting..

With tears started to stream down my cheeks.

"AJ! Y-you're finally awake!" Rainbow said through sobs as she ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"W-what happened to me?" I asked, she gave me a worried look.

"Y-you have been in a coma for 2 years now.. Bic Mac and Applebloom is now living with your Aunt and Uncle.." Rainbow explained.

I gasped, "T-two years?!"

She nodded, "You're gonna have to live with me.. We've been friends since we were just little kids." She said, i sighed.

"A.. a-ah can't feel m-mah legs.." I started to panic. No matter how hard i move my legs, it wont nudge.

I started crying, The doctor came in and explained..

"I'm sorry, Ms. Apple. But we did what we can, you're gonna have to use crutches or a wheel chair.. the wood crushed both of your legs.. There's a posibility that it won't recover.."

I started to cry, Rainbow comforted me as the doctor slowly walked out of the room.

"Now i can't walk!! Stupid Life!! Stupid Fire!!" I yelled, Rainbow calmed me down.

"Oh come on, AJ. I'm here, and Fluttershy can help too. We'll try to get your legs recovered." Rainbow said in a calm voice.

I sighed, "You have to get used with crutches too." She said as she handed me the crutches.

"Can i use the wheel chair instead?" I asked, Rainbow playfully rolled her eyes.

"Sure AJ. but you have to practice with the crutches first." She said. I groaned..

"Now cowgirl up, were going to walk around." Rainbow said as she gave me the crutches.

I took the crutches and started using it. It started off being really wobbly.

But i got used to it pretty fast, Me and Rainbow walked around the hospital.

We went back to my hospital room, I'm exhausted.

"I'm never using crutches ever again." I huffed as i crossed my arms.

Rainbow giggled, "Yeah right."

"Ms. Apple, You may go home now." The doctor said, Rainbow signed the papers as she got my crutches and carried me to the wheel chair.

I started moving my wheel chair as i went to the elevator while Rainbow holds my crutches.

Rainbow drove us into her house and took me to my new room..

I guess i need to make a new fresh start..