Chapter 3

Applejack:

Its been a year, my legs haven't recovered yet.. so i still have to use that stupid crutches.

I can't use my wheel chair at school, because there's a lot of freaking stairs here.

I sighed, Rainbow walked with me to school. She always guides me whenever i use these crutches.

"Rainbow, your girlfriend is waiting for you." I said as i pointed at Fluttershy waving at us.

"See you later cowgirl!" She yelled as she approached Fluttershy.

I smiled, "See ya skittles!" I yelled.

I walked to the library, where Sunset usually hangs out to read her journal.

"Sunset!" I whisper-yelled. "Oh hey Applejack, Sit down." She said as she grabbed a chair for me.

I carefully sat down and put my crutches beside me.

I then noticed a picture of an orange haired girl on the table.

"Who's that sugarcube?" I asked, She started blushing as she quickly hid the picture.

"Oh, t-thats m-my girlfriend.." She said, stuttering. I giggled.

"Y-ye'r really lucky Sunset. Y'all have someone ta take care of y'all and love ya.. Ah mean, since Rainbow and Fluttershy started dating.. Rainbow can't guide me as much.. ah always have ta go on mah own.." I said quietly.

Sunset puts her hand on my back and started patting it.

"Don't worry Applejack. I'm sure you'll find someone." She said, i smiled.

"Ah hope so.." I mumbled.

Rarity:

My bookworm friend, Twilight.. quickly dragged me to the library.

"This is our first day here, darling.. and you're already dragging me to the library?" I said, she giggled.

"So what? there's a lot of books here at CHS!" She said as she started getting tons of books.

I giggled as i look around the library. I saw a blonde cowgirl with crutches walk out the library.

"Crutches?" i mumbled. Twilight looked at me with a confused face.

"What do you mean crutches?" She asks, "N-nothing." I said nervously.

My eyes followed the girl as curiosity popped up in my mind.