Chapter 4

Applejack stood up and grabbed her crutches as she walked out of the library.

She walked to her locker to get a few textbooks. "shit.. how am i suppose to hold these now?" She asked herself.

She then heard fake coughing beside her, She looked beside her and saw a girl with purple locks and sapphire blue eyes.

"Need help, darling?" She said with a british accent. I smiled and nodded.

"Will ya hold the textbooks for meh..?" Applejack asked shyly, the girl nodded as she grabbed the textbooks from her locker.

Applejack closed her locker and gave the girl a bright smile.

"I'm Applejack." She said, "I'm Rarity." Rarity said.

The two of them walked together, Lucky for AJ they had the same class.

"Thanks fer carryin' mah books, sugarcube." Applejack said, Rarity placed her textbooks on her desk.

"No problem, darling." Rarity said as she help Applejack sit down.

Applejack placed her crutches beside her. "So darling, what do you do when you didn't have those crutches?" Rarity asks.

Applejack forced a smile, "Well, Ah used to buck apples from our farm.. b-but.. now ah can't.." Applejack said as she looked drown.

Rarity felt bad for Applejack, "Oh darling, i'm sure someday it will get recovered. you won't have to use those.. silly crutches." Rarity said, Applejack flashed her a smile as a response.

How come this beautiful goddes came to talk to me? not the popular kids? Applejack thought.