Pinkish hair

"Didn't you say that she probably stopped somewhere to sleep ?", Bast asked, both mockingly and worryingly.

It's been more than four hours on their machines' backs and they didn't find any clue of Kïma stopping somewhere to rest.
Aloy had been tracking her all the way long, using her focus to make sure she wasn't missing anything. She was a lot less angry than the day before and was now feeling a huge guilt. What if something happened to her ? Sure, she was probably able to defend herself, but still...
Breathing the fresh air and looking at the sky, which was starting to get a lighter colour, Aloy answered absentmindedly :

"She is probably at the Grave-Hoard by now if she made her machine run all the way long."

"Seriously, what made you say that, last night ? We were having fun and you ruined everything !"

"Don't start now. Try to stay quiet for as long as possible.", Said the redhead, not wanting to start talking about it.

"So you won't answer ?"

"There is nothing to say. I was feeling angry, I said things...that I... Was maybe not thinking... But that's all. Let's stop the conversation here and go a little faster, would you ? "

She hit her machine's sides gently to fasten up its pace. By All-Mother, she was starting to worry for Kïma, now...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

They reached the Grave-Hoard two days later. Without finding Kïma anywhere. Her tracks stopped in front of the door. But there wasn't only that.
There were other tracks. Footsteps. A lot. Going in or out.

"Many people came here...", Bast said, furrowing his brows.

"No shit. Let's get in and hope they already left, then.", She replied.

She was sincerely hoping that he didn't perceive the fear hidden behind her sarcasm. Not the fear for them, but for Kïma, as usual.

She looked above, to act natural. The size of the machine impressed her more than it scared her. The body itself was already enormous, but, considering its chains, used as weapons or used as legs, the machine covered the whole mountain, and All-Mother knows if some other parts weren't hidden, buried in snow or in stone. She couldn't help but wonder how it would feel like, having to fight one of these.
Probably the fight of one's life.
Probably the last as well.

She stepped in, carefully, after hiding their machines in the bushes.
The atmosphere was heavy, with an omnipresent metal scent. She noticed Bast walking really slowly through the door, watching the huge frozen chains of the Metal Devil.
She saw his lips moving fastly, and understood he was praying.

They followed the footsteps for a minute only before hearing some voices and some loud noises, sounding like digging tools being used.
Bast had equipped his focus and was trying to use it to know the people's identities. Aloy already used hers and knew it was the Eclipse but decided not to say anything and to let him do it.

"It's those men... The Eclipse. No Kïma, though.", He eventually whispered, a second later.

"Well played. Let's go and kick them out of here.", Proposed the huntress.

They both sneaked behind a metal cube, and prepared their bows.
The first shots were quiet and not a single enemy noticed them.
But, as a man called one of the cultists, and as he didn't answered, they started to worry.
Aloy breathed slowly out as she let another arrow leave her fingers.
A man fell.
And another shouted :

"They are here ! Get them !"

"Crap !", Bast shouted, taking his spear and waiting for the men to run towards them.