Told you

"I told you they were going to come back !", Bast complained.

"Shut up, icecube !", Kïma answered bitterly.

They were rushing in the desert, between high rocks and cactuses, to escape the trap.
As Bast had said and was repeating proudly, the Eclipse came to set a trap for when they would get out of the bunker.
Aloy was holding the Broadhead with only one hand, as she used the other one to hold Maxime Brochard-Klein, crying and screaming even more than he already was before the attack.

Things were exploding everywhere, enlightening the obscure area. The night in the desert was extremely cold, but it was nothing compared to the bunker and Aloy was worrying about Maxime Brochard-Klein. She was continuously checking for his heart pace, breathing, stress level, body temperature and physical integrity with her focus, as a background task, and was also directing the machine.
Turned out the nanotechnology was still healing him and, despite his apparent stress level, there wasn't any negative symptom or consequence on his fragile body.

Cultists were posted at strategic places : behind or on top of the rock, making sure they could place even more traps, like electric strings.
Aloy and Kïma were used to this technology and understood what they were trying to do. To prevent any damages, they were making sure to make their machine jump everytime they passed by a rock, to avoid as much cultists as possible.

"Watch out !", Aloy shouted when she noticed a string thrown higher than the others.

It landed right on the other machine, knocking it down in a second and throwing it's riders on the ground violently. Aloy had the time to see Bast grabbing Kïma's arm before falling and wrapping himself around her.
He landed on his side, but didn't seem to care as he was squeezing the collector to make sure she wasn't injured.

Aloy didn't know what to do.
She had to protect Maxime Brochard-Klein but she couldn't let her friends like this !
The child was screaming as another thing exploded on their right, throwing little rocks all over his face.

She stopped her machine but noticed Kïma, standing above Bast, still lying on the ground. She was shouting :

''Go, Aloy !"

Saying so, she grabbed her bow and helped Bast to stand. Cultists were circling them but Kïma wasn't shooting. She had her hand on the side of her head, and was furrowing her brows, only threatening the Eclipse with her look.

Was she hurt ?

The huntress bit her lip. She knew Kïma told her to go, but... Leaving her in the middle of a dozen of wicked cultists wasn't an option. And also Bast.

She took her precision bow, as she was quite far of the fighting scene.

"Qu'est ce... Qu'est ce que tu vas faire ? Tu ne vas quand même pas... Ils ont des canons, des pistolets et... Un arc ? On va mourir, madame !", Screamed the little boy, grabbing Aloy's arm.

"Stop, Maxime Brochard-Klein, I'm aiming !", Aloy declared, not wanting to shoot the wrong person.

Looking at the fight scene, Aloy was able to hear what they were saying thanks to her focus that read on their lips.
Kïma, after making sure that Bast could stand, stopped covering the side of her head with her fingers and raised both hands, exclaiming :

"Wait, stop !"

As 'normal persons', the enemies looked at eachother, a bit lost.

"So erm... I'd like to apologize. Because I screwed up and I'm so sorry about it, you guys can't even imagine.", She declared, seeming truly annoyed.