Camping Cramps: Special Chapter 2

"Ugh, that was a long ass ride." Mark groaned, trying to stretch his half numb legs.

"Dude, it was barely two hours. I've been in the car for a solid twenty four before." Taeyong says, stretching his back before helping Jaehyun unload the supplies.

"Give it back, Til." Yuta says, pouting as his boyfriend holds his phone just out of reach.

"Not unless you give me a kiss." Taeil says with a smirk, teasing the younger slightly.

"You know what? I don't need my phone that bad." Yuta says, sitting down in an empty lawnchair, watching as the others set up.

"They literally have been arguing the whole way here, how have they been together since junior high?" Mark asks Taeyong, attempting to help set up a tent.

"They may argue, and tease each other to no extent, but they care for each other. I've seen a lot of people that could learn from the kind of love those two idiots share. I also see a 99'liner who could learn a lot about tents by reading the instructions." Taeyong says, deadpanning Mark at the end of his sentence, watching as the Canadian tries (unsuccessfully) to slide the rods in the slits of the tent.

"I am too short for this shit." Mark huffs, trying to reach the top of the tent, which is even hard for Taeyong to do.

"Jeez, I let you go ahead while I pick up Ten, and come to find idiots everywhere." A tall male says, reaching over the tent easily, sliding the polls through the slits.

"Ahh, I see Satan's spawn has finally arrived." Taeyong sighs, looking at the older male.

"Taeil was in your car, not mine." The taller male says sassily. Then, averting his attention to the smaller male in front of him, he smiles. "Hi, I'm Johnny. You must be Mark."

"Yeah, that's me." Mark sighs as he cranes his neck to look up at Johnny.

"Nice to finally put a face to a name." Johnny says with a smile, looking over at his cousin, who is less than pleased.

"So, Taeyong talks about me then?"

Johnny laughs, looking at his cousin before grinning. "All the time, especially whenever you send him a new message. I've never heard him squeal, until you started talking to him." Johnny comments, giving Taeyong a 'innocent' smile before walking off to find his bff.

"Squealing, eh?" Mark says, turning to face the crimson faced older.

"Shut up and help me already." Taeyong mumbles, tossing the bags inside the tent.

"Whatever you say, TY."