6:43-Pm, June 15th, 2017

Mr.Mixtape:
I nearly died today. [read: 12:35am]

Mr.Mixtape:
I only thought about you. [read: 12:36]

Mr.Mixtape:
I regret never telling you how I felt. [read: 12:37am]

Mr.Mixtape:
See the texts above? they all start with I, that's how selfish I am, isn't it? [read: 12:40am]

Mark was horrified as he read the messages, his hands trembling as the phone slipped from his fingers. Had he done this to him? Oh, God. How could he ever forgive himself?

If he had just told the truth, then none of this would have ever happened, and he could still be texting him right now and this would all be fine again.

But he hadn't told the truth, he had lied and now he was paying the price for it, wasn't he?

"Mark, what's wrong?"

Mark couldn't look up at his mother, tears streaking his face as sobs racked his whole body. He couldn't even find it in himself to breathe.

"Is everything all right?" She asked, wrapping her arms around her son. Maybe his phone has some hints? She thought, picking up the discarded phone just as another message came through.

Mr.Mixtape:
I never told you I loved you,
And maybe it's just a little too late,
but I love you, Mark Lee.

"Honey, please tell me what's going on." Mrs. Lee said, voice laced with concern before her son started to tell her every little detail of what had happened to him in the last two months of his life, from the first message, all the way to the semi-fight they had before he left.

He expected her to be upset with him, to tell him that liking guys was wrong, and that she was disappointed in him for everything he had done. But she didn't.

Instead she pulled him closer, placed a kiss to the top of his head and whipped out her phone, booking a plane ticket on the spot. "You," She said, pulling out of the hug to look him in the eyes. "Are going back to korea, apologizing to that poor boy, and then I want you to love him for whatever time you have with him. If things don't work out for you two, then you know where to find your dad and I." She smiled warmly, pulling him in for one last hug before opening his closet.

She pulled out his bags, packing them with clothes and the necessary items that he would need before handing him enough cash for him to make his way around in Korea until he got a job.

"You're not mad, even in he slightest?" He asked, watching as his mom just snorted.

"No, we're not mad at you. Actually, your dad owes me fifty bucks now." She says, zipping up his last bag.

"You took bets on if I was gay?!"

She just smiles widely at him. "I assumed you were gay when you went camping. I mean, honestly honey, that was the fist time you willingly went camping. Not to mention, you kept smiling at that one boy, and you were happier than a cat on nip when you got back."

Now Mark just felt awkward, but it didn't last too long, seeing as his mom was ushering him to the front door. "Hurry up, you'll miss the plane!"

Maybe just this once, he'd be able to fix things properly.

[A/N]
566 word count, wow.
Longest chapter by far, and not a complete waste of time!
There's only 1 chapter left 😢😦😯😟
So please wait for the ending!
Thank you for your time reading this.
Also, TY literally never actually says I love you to mark before this.
Love, Siha.☀☀☀