·Connor x Hank <2>·

<Connor P.O.V.>

Thump

"Connor! What the fuck?!"

Did I do something wrong? He looks angry.. Confused, maybe? I did a good handful of research.. Kissing is a sign of.. Affection, love, caring, of family and or lovers.

"What? Did I do something wrong? Kissing is a sign of caring... I care about you, Lieutenant. I didn't know how else to show it. I'm sorry." I stated, and it was true.
"Hank... I'm new to all these feelings.. I'm new to feeling in the first place! I don't want to be deviant.. It makes me.. Feel out of place. I can't just sit on these feelings and block them out like some people.. I speak my mind.. I speak when I'm.. Unhappy. And, Hank, I'm unhappy..."

He just sits there. Hands in lap, staring at the floor.
   "Connor.. I.. Why didn't you tell me, son?"
Guilt dancing in his eyes.
   "Hank, you're not my therapist. I shouldn't have said anything in the first place. You already carry a heavy burden and you're not a sponge. I shouldn't be putting my problems on to you."
  "No, Connor you tell me these things. I can't.. I can't have you become me. Get it all out of your system once in awhile, it will feel good, relieve some stress" he shrugs.
    I can't just "get it all out of my system" on command.. I don't even know how to do that.
  The circle on my temple blinks as I research around 8.3 million results in .4 seconds; "Getting it out of my system"
...
...
...
I look over at Hank who was contemplating on what to respond on what I said a few seconds ago. He's very concentrated. I shift around so I'm sitting onto his lap facing him, our chests touching. I move both my humanoid hands to Hanks face moving his face to mine, brushing my lips against his, shakily breathing against him.
"C-Connor..."
His hands move to my waist..
<Third Person>
"8.5 results came up for.. "Getting it out of my system"... 4.2 million results came up telling me to relieve stress through sexual activity. Though I was made specifically for detective work, I have many functions to be a suitable companion. I can render.. Parts... For occasions like this. Should I-I... H-H...Hank~"
  Hank cut the Android off pushing his hand up it's shirt running circles on it's nipple, softly bruising it's "skin" with hickies along it's collar bone and chest.

Connor panted and mewled to the new feeling. God.. It was better than anything he's ever felt before.. And the one he loved is giving him this much pleasure, making the humanoids heart burn with love.

Hank rubbed Connor's back, running down and gently going down to Connor's plump ass, hands sliding past the cloth and grabbing at the squishy flesh, kissing Connor full force. Connor moaning into the kiss, grinding forward against Hank's clothed cock resulting in the older man growling low in satisfaction.
"Aah.. H-Hank.. Please.. Please... F-f-fuuck... Ahh..." Connor begging through his shaky pants, mewls, and moans.

Hank grabbed Connors ass, grinding Connors ass against his throbbing, clothed cock. Standing up, wrapping Connor's legs around him, making his way up to his own room.

As they entered Connor was hit with the smell of alcohol and gun powder.. and a bit of Sumo...

Hank stood at the edge of the bed, Connor still hanging on. Hank leaned forward onto the bed, Connor releasing from his soon-to-be-lover, looking at him from below. Hank looked down upon Connor, his Android, his partner, his baby boy...

    Hank dove for Connor's barely exposed chest. Pulling off the rest of his jacket and ripping the buttoned shirt down the middle and threw both across the room to be found tomorrow. Connor wrapped his arms around Hank bringing him closer. Hank sat up, taking off his own jacket and shirt, leaning over to the bed side and bringing his hair into a handsome, messy, man-bun to keep it out of his face.