·Connor x Kamski <2>·

<Connor P.O.V.>
<Kinda before Kamski decides to go to Connor's house>

     Feelings are very new to me. I haven't quite gotten used to the fact that I'm defiant, yet. I've like a lot of it, though. Deviancy. I feel.. Alive. When I'm working I feel strong and focused, sadly stressed, too. With Hank I'm happy and safe. With Sumo and Markus and my other friends I feel very welcomed and giddy. I feel sad and angry sometimes.. And recently.. I've been.. Slow. Elijah Kamski seems to have.. Corrupted me. I can't get him out of my mind, maybe somethings wrong with me physically? A wire lose? I should just take a break. I feel sick every time I'm with him.. Does that make sense? My stomach seems to.. Flip. I'd feel these weird waves of heat making me feel fuzzy and warm..

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

    I haven't seen him in about 2 days, maybe more? I just laid in bed. Hank and I didn't have any investigations and Hank said he'll handle the research and paper work for me, I don't think I would've made it this far without Hank, what a guy.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

<3rd Person winky face>

    Elijah knocked on the humanoid's door, Waiting 20 seconds before turning on his heel to leave, the door clicks open, slowly revealing our pale cute Android, Connor.
"Elijah?" A rush of adrenaline fueling Connor.
Kamski swiftly twirling around, finger gunning Connor slickly.
"Heey! Connor!"
Elijah was nervous, or.. Uneasy? Maybe both?
"I haven't seen you around, I just thought you weren't feeling well, I felt bad. But.. Uh.."
Elijah rubbing the back of his neck,
"It went on for a couple days... I.. Guess I just.. thought you didn't like me anymore,"
Kamski looking up sincerely into Connor's curious eyes,
"I was worried..? Sad? I.. Missed you.."
The last part said barely above a whisper, the Andriod perking up, a little taken back.
Elijah kinda laughing it off, embarrassed and kinda shocked he said his feelings aloud.
Connor, searching for a reply and after 10 seconds of awkwardness, finally goes to tell his mind when Elijah puts a finger up.
"No, you don't got to say anything. Maybe I'll catch you for lunch again when you feel better, that is if you want."
Kamski looking up then down, turning to leave, one foot down a step.
Our friendly neighborhood Android snakes his arm under the human's arms and pulls him back against him, hugging him from behind. Connor nuzzling his head in the crook of Elijah's neck.
"C-Connor- you don't..-"
"Don't leave.. Let's talk about it," Connor trying to reassure his... "Friend".

Connor already found out he had a so called.. "Interest" in his maker.
They both sat down. Kamski sitting on the sofa, while Connor in an arm chair a little ways away.
After getting settled... Things get alittle... Un.. Settled?
"Elijah, I'm going to be honest with you, I didn't lose interest in you or anything, I don't hate you.. It's actually the exact opposite.. I have an interest in you."
"Connor, it's fine, god... Don't.. Don't feel bad.. No pity, give me honest truth, Connor, please."

´´I am being honest.. Is it not obvious??''
Connor thought,

  Connor sighed, standing up, walking over to Elijah and squating down, now at Elijah's knees. Connor leaning over, snakeing his arms around his waist and hugging him, head buried in the human's warm stomach/chest area.
Elijah, taken back, pets Connor's head.
"Please, Elijah, I'm being honest. Trust me...."
Connor leaning up kissing his jaw,
"I love you, Elijah."
Moving back and standing in front of Kamski, they lock eyes. Elijah didn't seem to show any sign of emotion.

"Prove it."
Connor's eyes widen, looking in Elijah's eyes for any sign of sarcasm or joking around. None. He was serious.

Connor leaned down, centimeters away from the human's lips, them gently, barely touching every few seconds from them swaying. Adrenaline overwhelming the two. Elijah reaching up to Connor's shirt collar, pulling it down colliding their lips. A massive swarm of heat enveloping their bodies. Connor's knees almost buckling from under him. Connor sliding his tounge into the human's wet mouth, exploring, tasting, analyzing. Elijah sucking on the Android's sensitive tounge, earning a groan.
Connor breaking the kiss, pecked the mans nose and moved to his jaw down to his neck, licking trails and sucking till he found the man's soft spots, then biting, leaving soft sweet bruises over the clean beautiful skin,

"C..Connor.." The man whimpered under his heavy panting.
Connor chuckled and planted a singular soft kiss on a fresh hickey he made, moving to the front of his soon-to-be-lover.

  <Warning: I'm finna get descriptive when the smut part finally happens>

    Connor looked into his eyes, tilting his head, as if Connor was trying to find something in his eyes. Connor glances down, smirking at Elijah's very very noticible boner in his right black jeans.
"Yes, yes, p-please." Elijah begs, noticing Connor eyeing his bulge. Connor nods slowly pecking Kamski's lips and moving down, pulling Elijah's pants down slowly.
Kamski shifting uncomfortably as he helps with taking off his pants.
Connor moving down to his knees, taking off Elijah's shoes and tossing them, pulling off the pants entirely and throwing them as well.
Connor admiring the bulge for a few seconds, finally rubbed it through the cloth, earning a whimper from the man above Connor. Kamski combed his fingers through Connor's hair, remaining impressively patient.
Connor removed the fabric, again, throwing it mindlessly across the room. Eyeing the very erect dick in front of him. Connor biting his lip, leaned and licked the slit of the cock. Circling his fingernail around the human's balls, tickling. Connor finally taking to head into his mouth, coating it in saliva, running his somewhat rough tounge around the tip, increasing the satisfaction. Very gently biting and humming against the tip, licking the slit every so often. Elijah becoming a moaning and gripping at Connor's soft and somewhat curly, messy. hair.

Connor suddenly deep throating Elijah, earning a slight scream-moan and hair pull from the human. Connor bobbing his head at a steady pace, sometimes softly letting his teeth scrape against the shaft. Going down to the base fast, slickly letting his tounge out to lick Kamski's balls as well.

Elijah moans, intertwining his fingers in Connor's hair, taking a handful and pulling it and then pushing his head down, face-fucking him. Doing this multiple times, moaning loudly eachtime, louder and louder, yelling Connor's name.
"C-Connor... C-Conner... Conner! Oh... F...fuck.. C....Connor! God... A...aah..I'm.. Connor... I'm cumming...."
Connor's mouth vibrating around Elijah's cock in understanding.
A few more minutes go by, Kamski abusing Connor's mouth with his cock. Kamski moaning Connor's name one last time before cumming into the Android's mouth.
Connor's interface glitching and fuzzing up as his tounge tries to analyze the huge amount of semen in his mouth. He swallows some and pulls himself back up to kiss the still-dazed Elijah with his cum still in the Androids mouth. It was hot. Different, but hot.

FUCK, I'M DONE! I CAN MAKE A PART 3?? Do you want Connor to still be Dominant-ish or Kamski to repay the favor if I do continue this? ;)
I hope you enjoyed, love you. Good night❤💛💚💙💜
(1230 words)
(It's midnight)