·Connor x Kamski <3>·

[Yo I'm a huge fan of SU and I have only a bookmark for the dang these, getting a pin is exciting! Don't judge! 💀👏]

<Connor P.O.V.>

I move away from Elijah, standing and looking down at him, smirking and licking my lips.

I lean down grabbing his hips, pulling him to me and picking him up. I grabbed his ass and walked down the hall to my bedroom,
It smelled like a mixture of hand sanitizer and a really new car.

I plopped Elijah down on the edge of the bed, caressing his exposed dick, as I kiss him aggressively, earning a long muffled moan.
I move away to pull off his shirt and push him down on the bed,
Elijah scoots up to the center of my.. Larger-than-normal-bed. I slide out of my shirt and undo my belt, letting them teasingly slide down, not yet revealing my hard member.

<Third Person>

"C-Connor.. Pleease.. You can't leave me waiting forever.. J-just...a....aaAh..."
A string of sweet moans leave Elijah's mouth as Connor slides a naturally slick finger into the man. Curling and twisting and pushing and it was just to much for Elijah..
He's never been into men.. But he's also never been into women.. All it took was our Connor to change his mind.

Connor slides two more fingers in and wiggled them inside of the man, earning mewls and whimpers. Connor kisses Elijah's inner thigh and removes his fingers, teasingly licking them, eyeing Kamski down.

Connor sits on his knees at the back of Elijah, grabbing his hips and pulling them up, aiming and close to entering,
"Elijah, you want this?"
"G..god.. Connor.. Yes.. P-please" Elijah wiggled his hips in Connor's grasp.
Connor sharply inhaling and puncturing the pink ready muscle, sliding in side, inch my inch. Earning a groan and pant from the Android and heavy, ragged breathing from the human.
Connor looking across his maker, him sprawled out in front of him, hair messy in a man bun, arms outward and grabbing at the sheets, clenched teeth and eyes teary. It made Connor even more turned on. Seeing how torn apart he made a human..
Connor slides in all the way, uncomfortable at the slow and cringy friction. Slowly pulling out and going in a bit faster. Repeating this until he was steady. Skin on "skin" ... a wet slap sound every 2 seconds, a breather in between, that is until Elijah asked for more..
"Connor! God... More.. H-harder! Please! Show m-me how much y-you care about me.. Harder.. God.. Harder... Harder..."
The human being pushed up and fucking into the bed every word he was speaking, but he got what he asked for.
Connor now slamming and abusing and bruising Elijahs hips and thighs and tight hole.
"Connor.. I-I'm close.."
Elijah moaning Connor's name,
Connor nodding,
"C-can you come in me.. C-Connor..?"
Connor nods again, thrusting at inhuman speeds into Elijah's prostate each time, causing intense amounts of shocking pleasure.

Elijah finally cumming after a few more thrusts, yelling out Connor's name,
Connor "cumming" into Elijah with full force, burrying himself inside the warm human. Laying down gently on Elijah, wrapping his arms around the human and flipping them around, Elijah comfortably laying atop the Humanoid, humming sweetly.

"See, I love you."
Connor teases,
Elijah chuckling.
"Love you too, Connor."

TrashHybrid :)

Hope you enjoyed! Love you, you little beans, you! Remember to comment
❤💛💚💙💜