·RK900xGavin<2>·

Join the Discord server!! I'm on there every day!!!! EVERYONE IS SOO NICE!
If you love D:BH this is the place to go! Full of memes, pictures of our pets, QOTDs, NSFWs and more! Come talk to me on there as well! Love you!
(Sorry this took so long)
((My name on the server: PA200

<3rd Person>
[Morning: 7:00AM]

Gavin woke on top of the Android who gently laid an arm around the man, keeping him close. The man has never been this close to the humanoid before... Well, minus the times he's gotten in his face when angry, but we don't talk about that.

Gavin softly smiled and brushed his lips against the chin of his partner unknowingly and moving to the side to get up. Walking to the bathroom and brushing his teeth, performing his usual morning routine.

Wash face, brush teeth, get dressed, and eventually skipping breakfast just to get a free coffee from the office and continue the day.
-
Buckling his belt, the humanoid walks over to comb his fingers in the hair of his android but resisted. Conan looked at peace, for once. Smiling then shrugging, Gavin went to work, leaving behind a sticky note for Conan when he turns back on.
-
[5 P.M. - Afton's Apartments]
(made up name)

Step Step

The bottoms of his jeans were getting soaked as he walked fast to the crime scene. He was in the bad side of Detroit, again. The bad-bad side. He was backed up by Connor and Hank since Conan wasn't at work with him and because the apartment complex is massive.
Walking in the main lobby, Hank talks to cops who were on the crime scene before them for any information, Connor and Gavin made their way to the victims' room.

It was so dull and colorless, like most of this damn-ed neighborhood. Connor quickly walked to the smaller living room-kitchen combo and started taking samples and searching for weapons or any other evidence.

Gavin looked down at an Android who was shot and slumped on the sofa and a human who was shot in the kitchen.

"I believe the human was cooking, Detective Reed." Connor pipes up.

Gavin walks into their bedroom, surprised it was very very clean for these parts. He walks over to a dresser and takes ahold of a photo, a photo of a human and Android holding hands, the Android simply kissing the humans cheek while the other smiles.
They were a couple.

"Connor,"

"Yes, Detective Reed?"

"Someone shot them," Gavin started holding back tears, trying to get a hold of himselr, "they were a couple, and someone shot them for it.."

What if that happened if people knew Gavin loved Conan? Sure, they don't live in this kind of area.. But hell, people are fucked up everywhere.
-
[10:04 P.M. - Home]
"Conan, I'm home." Gavin was exhausted, the day really took a mental toll on him without Conan there to distract him.

"Cooonaaannn....?" The humanoid wasn't answering him. Maybe he left to do something? Maybe he's still asleep?
Gavin walked to his bedroom to find Conan still "asleep". It worried him.
Gavin walked over and sat on side of the bed next to the laying humanoid.
"I hope you're ok, Conan." Gavin sighed, he had a rough day...
"Those two people... They just wanted to love each other and society killed them for it..." Gavin's breath hitched, "I'm- ... Scared."

He rubbed the back of his neck, looking down at Conan, his LED had no color, it was just a dull circle.

"I care so much about you... But, phuCk (sorry) if anything happened to you because of it..." Gavin looked at his feet and kicked off his shoes.