Author's Note

Key points

Hey everyone! Please take time to read this for you to be able to understand the whole story, perhaps me as an author.

This is my first piece and hoping that this will not be the last haha. It took me a year to finally wrote this. I don't have too much confidence back then but someone (author also) inspired me to wrote this and I think this year will be a great year to try it.

I'm so excited (and so nervous at the same time) to finally share it with you! Hihi. There are going to be a lot of difficulties and dark moments in this story because this piece is all about overcoming obstacles-despite all odds. This story will not just focus on relationship between man and woman but also relationship with family and friends. Life.

I hope you'll get some lesson from this piece and me as well.

Please do support my story and your comments and suggestions (about grammar, writing style or others...) are highly appreciated! Let's help each other out!

This is an unedited version so expect that there are going to be 123456789 + 3 mistakes hihi.

I hope you'll truly enjoy reading this as much as I do enjoy writing it!

Note: Feel free to imagine the characters as much as you want. Haha.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!