Ray is that you?

I wonder who this is . I don't know anyone in this neighborhood yet .

* door bell rings again *

" IM COMING!"

I look through the peek hole . I whisper to myself " damn who is he ..."

I opened the door . standing there was a tall brown skin guy with a high bun in his hair . he was tall . he had his ears pierced and tattoos on his left arm . And his lips were perfect pink . I just couldn't stop starring .

" Um .. hey aren't you the new neighbor? "

I heard his voice before . who is this ...

His jaw dropped . He stared at me .

" Emiko ... " he said " Emiko Smith "

" Yes.. who are you? how do you know me?"

" it's me .."
" it's rayan ."

I didn't say nothing . I was so shocked that I couldn't even move . I felt a tear fall down my cheek . I dried my face off with my sleeve .

" rayan? " I moved closer to him "rayan lopez...?"

He nodded his head and walked up to me . he smiled and squeezed me so heard .

"wow " he said .

" puberty hit you with a bag of bricks "

" ray be quiet " I said laughing

" You don't know how much I missed you ." he said

"How much I thought about you , after you moved away I always wondered if you forgot all about me "

" really ?" I said

" you think I could forget you ? I missed you like crazy ray ."

" I know miko. I missed you too " he said while he was still holding me .

we both stare into each other's eyes for a min . I look out the corner of my eyes and see Lauren's nosey ass peaking around the corner .

" Ray who tf is this " a lightskin girl comes up on my porch .

she has her curly hair pulled back into messy bun with a head band on . It looks like she was working out . She had on a training bra and some nike shorts on .

"Um ray .. you gonna answer me . I said who tf is she"

" Emiko this is my fiancé Kamryn . Kamryn this is an old friend from high school. She just moved in "

my heart stopped for a minute. so it's true . he does have a fiancé ?

"oh hey I'm Kamryn " She walked up to me

"are you mixed ? you have some pretty hair"

she said as she started playing in my hair

damn this girl got no manners. you just don't walk up to people asking questions and touching peoples hair . Why is ray with this girl? she defiantly not his type . I mean she's pretty and all , but her personality is ew.

" Um yea. My mom is Japanese and my dad is Black" I answer back

" oh blasian? "

" yea... "

I start looking around.it's getting awkward .

Kamryn hugs ray from the back.

"Come on baby we have to go. " She kisses his neck.

I tried not to show my anger . I just looked down .. I looked in the house and I see lauren hiding behind the door and laughing .

" alright give me your new number "

I took his phone and save my number as " emiko 💕🌸" he saw what I saved it as and smiled .

" alright I'll see you later " ray said

" okay . see you guys later " I said

Kamryn waves at me .

I give her a fake smile ,and I roll my eyes when she walks away .

I go into the house and slam the door closed.

" OMFG ..."

" damn miko ! who was that you knew him?"

"yes .. that was rayan. "

" the boy that you fucked in 11th grade?!"

" yes .. " I roll my eyes .

" GIRRRL HE WAS FIONE"

" I know , but he's Engaged so .. yea "

" aww really"

she said like she didn't already listen to our conversation .

" stop playing stupid lauren . like I can't believe he lives right next door to me . this world is so small"

" yea girl I know . well I have to go . Jason needs me to pick him up"

"okay bye. just text me when you get home"

"ok miko . love you."

" love you too"

Ray POV

I sit on the couch and lay my head in my lap . I want her back . I have to get her back . I feel kamryn put her arms around me .

" ray was that the girl..?"

" yes kamryn , now can you go just for a minute I need my space"

" listen rayan" , she came infront of me and lifted my head up .

" I know you miss little miss emka or whatever her name is , I see how you look at her but Imma let you know now , if I even assume you trying to get with her I'm leaving you . I'm just letting you know this "

"well you probably should start packing your stuff now " I say in my head .

" kamryn don't start now . I'm not in the mood ."

" well I'm your fiancé and you need to listen to me "

I get up and walk out the house .

" hold on where tf you going !"

"I need a break . I'll be back. call me when u get your attitude together "

I get in my Jeep and drive down the street . I stopped the car and pulled out my phone . I looked through my contacts and called miko .