Ch 37. New Places.

2 Months Later.

Chaeyoung and Lisa had spent a long busy summer together as planned. Since Chaeyoung's feature as the new face of Naomi Campbell's Fragrance, her career has taken off.

She was unique in the modelling world and everyone wanted a piece.

But she stayed true to herself and worked with people that treated her well. Like Naomi, and some of Lisa's connections. 

Nono9an, was expanding rapidly, and Lisa was the head of it all. She was quickly rising in status among other CEOs.

The power couple was on the rise, making a name for themselves at a young age.

Chaeyoung's mom had been promoted to an executive position and was doing a lot better than before. They were able to afford moving into a new house in a better area of town.

The two were still head over heels for each other. It seems they were never leaving the honeymoon phase.

In fact, today would be the first day of moving in together.

Lisa and Rosé had bought a small studio apartment together, in the city of Melbourne.

It was a walk away from the beach. It included a master bedroom and a guest room, two bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, and balcony of course. Plus Rosé could take the bus or even ride her bike to school.

Rosé was very insistent on going half and half when they bought it, and Lisa was happy to comply.

They were at the airport saying their goodbyes before their flight to Melbourne, Australia.

Rosé was crying her eyes out, and Lisa may have shed a tear or two saying goodbye to Chaeyoung's mom.

"I guess this is goodbye then huh," Jennie says giving her a small smile.

"Nah...it's a see you later. You know I'm not a fan of goodbyes Kim." Lisa smiles, her eyes welling up with tears.

"Don't make this worse than it already is, Manoban." Jennie says.

Lisa sniffled slightly and opened her arms. "Come here you twat."

Jennie Blinks, causing the tears to flow over and she hugs Lisa tightly.

"I'm gonna miss your bitchy remarks." Lisa laughs through a small sob.

"And I'll miss your dumb ass." Jennie smiles tearfully.

They pull away and quickly wipe their tears. It would be the first time they'd be split up since they met way back in sixth grade. Saying goodbye to your best friend really hurt like a bitch.

It was like losing your second half.

"We'll come see you once you're all moved in." Jennie says.

"You better." Lisa says.

They give each other a final high five before turning back to their girlfriends.

Jisoo kisses Jennie's cheek, to give her some reassurance.

"We'll see you guys soon." Jisoo smiles.

"Take care of yourselves." Rosé says hugging them both tightly. "I'll miss you two."

"We'll try and visit soon." Jennie says.

"ALL PASSANGERS FOR FLIGHT 546 B PLEASE BOARD." The PA Announces.

"Okay we gotta go. We'll see you soon! Love you!" Lisa says while grabbing their bags.

"Bye guys!" Rosé smiles.