Chapter 1: Plan B

Theo was lying in bed assessing the past day. He had gotten Scott killed (probably) and raised his own pack of Chimeras. The Dread Doctors had been pleased with that progress. Not that they would ever show it. Theo didn't like to dwell on their existence. To be honest, they made his skin crawl. Theo slept soundly that night, pleased with himself.

He woke and dressed for school the next morning. He thought it was ridiculous that he had to go to school after last night. It seemed like such a plain task; an obstacle in the grand plan. It's not like there would even be any school anyway. C.S.I. would be there, doing forensic things on Scott's corpse.

As Theo arrived at Beacon Hills High School, his face dropped. Instead of the yellow tape he had been expecting, he could see the usual scene of kids arriving for school.

This put Theo in a temper. He was sure Liam would have killed Scott last night. No matter, the alpha surviving was a minor set back. A major one, however, was losing the trust of his pack. Theo had no doubt that Scott had told them everything. Oh well! The plan could be adapted.

As he entered the school, he saw the pack, minus Scott, by Stiles' locker. Liam had scratches on his face and arms, but other than that he seemed good. Pity, Theo had hoped that at least one had died. At least Scott was in the hospital, probably.

The pack were quick to acknowledge Theo's presence. Most wore expressions of surprise. Theo guessed they weren't expecting to see him back at school. Stiles was different, he wore an expression of pure hatred. Theo winked at him as he went past.

The school day was predictably boring. Theo still thought he didn't need an education. he was a werewolf, coyote, chimera thing for God's sake!

After school had ended, he decided to trail some of the group. Lydia, Malia, Lydia and Stiles all got in one car and Theo followed them to their destination: the hospital. Cute, they were visiting Scott.

Lydia stepped out of the car, still wearing the scarf she had had on all day. She was obviously trying to cover Theo's claw marks. Shame he hadn't done more damage.

While they were all inside the hospital, Theo decided to wait. For what he wasn't sure, but he was sure glad he did. It was during this time that he came up with his new plan. If Scott wouldn't die, he would take what he loved the most.

The group were in the hospital for around an hour, in which time, Theo had positioned himself in the side alley, waiting. Liam an Malia left first, saying goodbye and then departing in opposite directions. Theo watched from the shadows; they were not who he wanted.

It was another ten minutes before Lydia and Stiles left the hospital. Both of them wore grave expressions. Theo could not wait any longer. He ran from his position in the darkness, a baseball bat in his hand. His agility made his movements almost silent. It was this that meant they were taken by surprise.

Theo hit Stiles first, on the back of the head, just hard enough to not cause too much damage and nothing permanent. He hit the ground, limp. Lydia was next. She had turned to face him, so there was no chance to hit her on the back of the head. Instead, he hit her on the temple, cutting off a scream bubbling up in her throat.

Thankfully, Theo hadn't had an audience. He dragged both of them and hauled them into the back seat of his car. They wouldn't wake up naturally for hours yet and Theo knew exactly where he was taking them.

While Scott and his pack all thought he lived at home with his parents, really, all that was just for show. The Dread Doctors set Theo up in the abandoned asylum just outside Beacon Hills. It was comfortably dreary for Theo and for what he had planned.

Arriving at the dilapidated building, he removed Stiles and Lydia from the car and put both over one of his shoulders. Then, he took his supplies from his trunk and made his way into the building. It was times like these that Theo was thankful for his super-human strength. Without it, the speedy completion of this task would be impossible.

The rooms Theo wanted to put Stiles and Lydia in were situated on the second floor, in a section of the building almost untouched by decay.. They were 'Controlled Therapy Rooms 1 and 2′. The two rooms were across the hall form each other. Each was sound proofed and contained two chairs and a desk. A one way mirror meant that the room could be viewed from an adjacent room. And the viewer would remain unseen.

In no time at all, Theo had them both tied to chairs and gagged, in separate rooms. Now it was time for the fun to begin. Theo stood watching Stiles. He watched the way his chest rose and fell in turn. However, Theo soon grew tired of watching. He wanted action. He back handed Stiles across the face, jolting him from his induced slumber.

Stiles' pale brown eyes rose to meet Theo's. His expression quickly cycled through confusion, panic and hatred.

"Wakey, wakey Stiles," said Theo, a wicked smirk forming at one corner of his mouth, "It's time to play..."