Chapter 1, part 1

(I took a lot of inspiration from the amazing book called Love Like You by StarlySansyCreation. Sorry if this is complete shit :P)

Chapter 1: Everything is Fine

Baldi's POV

   I don't know how I convinced myself that being suspended from your job is fine. Earlier that day, I was teaching class, Bully got every answer wrong and opened the class room door. I got up from my seat and beat him with my ruler, he yelled as Princi was walking down the hall. He ran inside the room and pried me off of Bully, ending up with me having bruses and small scratches on my shoulders.

   As Bully had a bloody nose, bruses, and large straches everywhere on him, mainly the face though. He held me, my arms behind my back, I had saliva dripping down my chin, making me look like a hungry wolf.

   Kenith (principal's name) carried me to his office, kids and other teachers looking at my struggles to get out of the tall, muscular man's hold. I let out quick, short, shallow breaths, panic staring to set in.

   As he opened his office door, dropped me, and shut it. I stumbled, my vision blurred from the copious amounts of tears in my eyes, none of them falling.

   I blinked as they rolled down my face in large heaps of salty water, finally clearing my vision. Kenith sat down in his chair calmly and set his hands on his desk.

"What will I do with you?" He questioned, looking at me with a harsh gaze, catching sight of my tears.

(Eh? Was this okay?)