Chapter 1, part 4

I flopped onto my bed and fell asleep, the pain lessening each second that I fell into sleep.

Principles POV

   When we got back, we unloaded all of our things and walked into the school. Everyone laughed and talked to each other, while I was planning to check on Baldi. He hasn't been replying to my texts or answering my phone calls, and usually he replies right away or always answers the phone.

   I drove to Baldi's apartment and I knocked on the door, I heard shuffling on the other side, the door swung open to revile a tired and upset Baldimore. He shifted for one foot to the other and cocked his head to the left.

"What do you need, Kenith?" He questioned me.

"Just checking up on you." I answered as he nodded and invited me inside.

"Come and sit down, I'll get some water for you." He said, being extra nice.

"Alright." His smile fell as he was turning around, he lightly walked upstairs. I decided to see what he was doing, but I had to make it as least akword as I can.

Baldi's POV

   I walked up the stairs and I searched through my sheets for the knife that I forgot to put away. I found it and pulled up my sleeve of my green turtle neck.

"Just gonna be a few little cuts." I whispered, I dragged the knife across my skin deathly slow.

   Just as I put the knife back on my now scared skin, the door opened, Kenith was standing in the center of the door. I froze, scared of what he would say. He ran over and I in front of me.

"Baldi, hand me the knife, slowly." He said worryingly.

   I nodded and took the knife off, sliding it into his open hand. And away from me, he closeding with a click, set it into his pocket, and took my wrist in to his hand gently. He saw all of the small cuts, old and new, blood mixed with my tears witch dripped down my arm.

   He looked back up at me, smiled warmly, presumably to make me feel better, then he caressed my smooth cheek softly.

(Haza! It be done! That took quite some time I apologize.)