Chapter 2, part 6

Chapter 2: Smile for Hope

   I took quick glances at Baldi to see his limp body curled up on the seat, holding one of my hands.

   I smiled and unbuckled him since we got there, I got out and opened his door, he stayed sleeping. I picked him up bridle style and walked to my front door, it was difficult to unlock it and open it, I put Baldi on my knee and closed the door. I walked him up stairs to my room, placing him on my bed. And like every bad, cliche story, he grabbed my arm and said.

"Please, don't go." He had tears pricking his eyes.

"Okay." I said, smiling softly (again) and I slid into the bed next to him.

   He huffed, smiled, and later his hand and head on my chest, he slung his leg over my waist. I smiled back and relaxed, wrapping my arms around his waist. After a little while, his breathing slowed and he relaxed. I folded my eyes and fell into a dream.

   I woke up to the smell of breakfast, I got up and speed walked down stairs. Baldi was making eggs, bacon, and pancakes. (I'm making this while hungry) I sat down at my table, he turned around with two plates filled with delicious looking food. He sat next to me and set a place in front of me. We both started to eat, I hummed and smiled at him, giving him a thumbs up.

"Is it really that good?" He asked me, smiling widely with hopeful eyes.

"Definitly yes!" I exclaimed, smiling back at him and digging in.

"Thank you, for everything." He looked down at the floor with a sheepish smile.

"Its no problem, really." I finished and put my hand on my cheek, resting my head on it.

   He finished and picked up both of our plates, walking over to the dishwasher. I got up and followed him, smiling all the way.

(How do you end pages?! I suck at it!)