Chapter 2, part 7

(WARNING! PAST THIS CHAPTER IT GETS SUPER DARK AND SEXUAL. RAPE, SELFHARM, AND SEX SLAVERY IS PAST THIS POINT AND CHAPTER! DON'T COMPLAIN, YOU WERE WARNED!)

He finished and picked up both of our plates, walking over to the dishwasher. I got up and followed him, smiling all the way.

Baldi's POV

I closed my eyes and breathed in the morning air. Yes, I was outside. And yes, I was on Kenneth's roof- I'm crazy I know. Kenneth (noticed I was spelling it wrong the entire time) was most likely freaking out, not knowing where I am. I opened my eyes and took in the morning sun, it was beautiful. Light blues mixed with pinks, purples, and light oranges.

   There was a window from the bathroom leading to the roof, that said window was right behind me. I heard the window slide open, I turned around to see Kenneth staring at me astonished.

"When did you find this?" He said, raising and eyebrow.

"Yesterday afternoon." I anaswered, turning back around enjoying the view again.

"It's nice up here." He said, and looked over to me, I nodded as a reply.

"I'm going back inside." He crawled back to the open window, I smiled and looked back out. I closed my eyes and just as I did so, I was knocked out, everything was black and dark. I was alone again.

   It was cold, my wrists hurt, my ankles were bound together. I felt my eyes well up with tears, I was somewhere I didn't know. Still in the cold, I felt wind hitting my face, lightly blowing my strand of hair. I shivered, realizing that my eyes were covered up, mouth taped shut, and only my boxers. I gasped as a sheet pulled up, judging by he sound, it was in front of me.My boxers were ripped off and my gasp was being muffled by someones hand. Then, I felt an unbearable pain. I knew exactly what it was. Someones inside of me.

(So, where do you think he is? Sorry for slow updates...)