Chapter 1, part 5

He looked back up at me, smiled warmly, presumably to make me feel better, then he caressed my smooth cheek softly.

Principals POV

I smiled and caressed Baldi's sort cheek, closing my eyes and puckering my lips. Both of us closed the space that was left, soft lips met mine. I turned my head to the left, he kissed back and he put his arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around his waist and I pulled back, he opened his eyes and had his toung sticking out slightly.

"Wow, that was...." He breathed out, obviously flustered.

"Great?" I finished his sentance. He looked back up at me and smiled.

"Yes." He said wile nodding and smiling widely.

"Come to my house." He looked confused at my statement.

"I don't want you to get hurt." I continued, telling him why I wanted him to come along with me.

"Sure, why not." Baldi said, smiling sadly up at me.

We walked out of his home, he locked the door and turned back around to face me. I held his hand and led him down the stairs to my car. He hopped into the passenger side, as I sat down in the driver side. I slid the key in and turned it, making the car sputter to life.

I smiled and after a long while of talking to Baldi in the car I heard light snoring from the passenger seat. I took quick glances at Baldi to see his limp body curled up on the seat, holding one of my hands.

(This is acually okay!)