Chapter 5: Weaknesses Worsen

A/N: Okay, so in my story, Peter's right hand man, Felix, is a hybrid (half werewolf - half vampire). It becomes more important later in the story. The picture above is about what he looks like, except his eyes are silver like the moon.

Season 1: Episode 6

Raven's POV

Peter took me by the hand and ran. Our journey led us deeper into the Dark Forest. "Felix!" he shouted into the night. Felix must have understood what Peter wanted because he appeared to us as a wolf. Peter picked me up bridal style, jumped, and landed on Felix's back. "Go! Hurry!" he yelled in desperation. I looked back into the night sky to see what Peter feared. The curse was coming for me.

Third Person POV: At the Nolan's House

Kathryn is setting out food for all of her guests, which seems to Regina like she is having trouble. "You should go out there," Regina suggests. She takes the bowl from Kathryn's hand. "There's enough food. Go." Regina sets the bowl on the counter. "Be with your husband."

Kathryn sighs, "I lost him once , and now I have him back." She shakes her head. "But it still feels like I don't have him back." Kathryn looks down at the food. "You have no idea what that feels like."

"Actually I do," Regina retorts. She made sure to make the uneasiness in her tone disappear. "I lost someone once, too."

"Really?"

"Yes." Regina explains, "But the love I lost, there's no bringing him back." She turns to the counter. "And the other loves I lost... I broke it and couldn't fix it. No matter how hard I tried." Regina turns to her friend and smiles. "You have a chance here. Go to him."

Kathryn nods, "You're right." She begins to walk away, but leaves with saying, "And, Regina, thank you. Thank you for being such a good friend. It's been so lovely, I'm not used to having one."

Regina nods with satisfaction, "Neither am I."

"Well, like it or not," Kathryn chuckles, "you have one." She walks out of the room, walking up to Emma, Henry, and Doctor Wale. She asks, "Have you seen David?"

Emma stutters to answer and Doctor Wale replies, "No." Kathryn walks away and begins to look around. Doctor Wale turns to Henry and exclaims, "I thought you would like to know Raven is recovering quite well. Right now, she is resting and you should be able to visit her in the morning."

Emma asks, "What exactly happened to her down in the mines? Is there something wrong with her?"

Henry laughs and says, "Medically speaking, no, but she is a vampire. She's not effected by the sun, but she does have to drink blood..." As Henry speaks, Doctor Wale tries to interrupt him. Henry continues, "It's not her fault she's like this, she was born this way."

Doctor Wale chose this moment to butt in. "Henry, for the last time, she's not a vampire." He turns to Emma. "However, she was born with a very unique... condition. She can't survive on normal food and has to be monitored every now and then. Yet, we have not seen it get this bad. Mr. Gold is very protective of his daughter, so he has her checked at the hospital if the smallest thing is wrong." Emma nods, and the banter of the party moves on to other topics less - supernatural.

Raven's POV

We were at the tallest mountain in Neverland. The curse was still on our tail. It would not go away. Peter was freaking out. "Come on, why can't we loose it?" he yelled. "Why can't it just go away?! Why..."

"Peter!" I said. He turns to me almost in tears. "I can't escape this time. I have to..."

"No!" Peter shouted as he ran towards me. He cupped my cheek with his hand. "I can't loose you, Rae. I can't let you go for that long."