Chapter 26: Reuniting?

Raven's POV: Granny's

I walk into Granny's, watching Henry and his mothers together. I have a bag filled with my belongings from Gold's house and one filled with blood bags. I smile - knowing he would be happy. He sees me walk in. He comes over and hugs me. He looks at my bag. "You're leaving?" he asks.

I nod, "It's time for me to go." He hugs me tighter. I kiss the top of his head. "I'm gonna miss you kid."

"I'm gonna miss you too," he exclaims almost in tears. 

I look up at Emma. "Can I take the kid outside real quick?" I ask. She nods, which shocks me a little. I take the kid outside to one of the alleys. I say, "Riker, if you would?" He turns into a sword, which Henry awes at. I look down at him. "Watch this."

I turn Riker over in my hand. With one hand, I hold the hilt and with the other I grab the blunt end of the blade. I stab an invisible barrier. I turn Riker like a key and take him out of the wall. A small portal opens, only big enough for me. "Wow," I hear Henry say. 

I turn around and hug him one more time. "I love you, lad," I tell him.

"I love you too," he replies. I hold his hand as I turn around. I look into the portal. A smile comes across my face. I jump through the portal.

When I land, I'm engulfed in water.

Third Person POV: The Docks

Killian Jones docks the Jolly Roger in the bay of Storybrooke. He jumps down from the lookout and onto the dock. Kora follows behind him. "Well, my dear Kora," Killian says, "This is where we part ways. Thank you for everything. It is time for me to skin my crocodile."

Kora disappears then reappears in front of the pirate. "You might want to rethink this," she exclaims.

"We had a deal. Get out of my way!" Hook yells angrily. 

"Believe it or not, I'm doing you a favor," Kora explains.

"By preventing my vengeance? Reuniting with her?"

"Ask yourself how I'm doing that," Kora tells him.

Killian takes a minute. "By using your dark magic," he then says.

"Exactly," Kora replies. "Magic is here and that makes matters a bit more complicated. If you go off after an empowered Rumpelstiltskin, do you know what will happen?" Killian looks to the side. "So you do, good," Kora says.

The Queen of Hearts hides the captain's ship. "For what we are both about to do, we need the element of surprise. Now are you ready to listen to me?" she asks.

"Go on, Your Majesty," Hook exclaims. "What now?"

"Let's go have a little look at this Storybrooke," Kora says, "Shall we?"

Later that night...

Kora and Killian watch Regina from afar. "Well, is she broken?" the Captain asks.

"Not yet," she answers.

The Next Night...

Hook sits on the dock sharpening his hook when Kora walks up to him. "Well, is it done?" he asks. 

"Yes," Kora answers. "My daughter has lost everything now."

Killian smiles and says, "Well, aren't you Mom of the Year?"

"I did what was needed," Kora replies.

"What about what I need?" Killian asks. "You promised you'd help me get my revenge on Rumpelstiltskin. Not only that, but I've searched the entire city and she's not here."

"I already have, or did you not notice the little gift i left you in the hull of your ship?" Kora says as she walks back onto the ship. She leads him to one of the cabins and lifts up one of the grates. Killian asks who it is. "Someone who knows the kingdoms deepest secrets, including Rumpelstiltskin's. Someone who can help us determine his weaknesses here." Kora looks down at Dr. Hopper in the hull of the ship. "Can't you Dr. Hopper?"

"If that's him, then who did you kill?" Killian asks. 

"How do I know, it was my first day in town," Kora says with a laugh.

"You disguised the body to look like him," Killian reiterates, "as if death wasn't punishment enough. Marvelous work."

"Thank you," Kora says. She looks down at him. "Now you'll have all the knowledge you'll need. It may take work, but this cricket will chirp."

"Aye," Killian says with a devilish smile. Hopper stares at the pirate horrified. The pirates eyes turn red and the whites of his eyes black out. He smiles a fanged smile. "That he will."