Mission I ◇ July 2018

Here's the first ever mission for the book club! Remember that you must read at least three chapters of the book you were assigned to and comment helpful tips and an overall comment at the end with #jediorder. Once you've finished, you can continue reading, request another mission via pm, or stop reading. At the end of the month, you should report your points by sending a pm to this account.

Points will be awarded for each chapter read, and at the end of each three months, the person with the most points will be able to have one of their works featured as "Book of the Quarter," added to a special reading list, and be an extra required mission! If you do not have any works, you will receive a shout out and the person with the next highest amount of points will have their work as "Book of the Quarter."

May the Force be with you on your first mission!

Assignments:

redonthehead13 - Ashabellanar4life's The Fall of Revan

Ashabellanar4life - anonomoose21's Among the Stars

anonomoose21 - Red_Leasia's The Force Unleashed III: The Joral Chronicals

Red_Leasia - redonthehead13's Good Soldiers Follow Orders

Zam-Wesell - Red_Leasia's End of an Empire

I was hoping to get more members before the first mission, but we still have enough to make it work! Remember that if you change anything like your username or title, please let me know immediately as to not cause any confusion. Happy reading!