Mission V November 2018

OK, after hearing back from a few of you, I'll go ahead and post the next challenge! 

(Also I, Red_Leasia, will definitely go over and give a full review of the stories from the authors who participated last month! This will not happen overnight so don't excited. I am participating in Nanowrimo this year and 2,000 words a day on top of reviewing works will take some time! Thank you so much!)

 I am participating in Nanowrimo this year and 2,000 words a day on top of reviewing works will take some time! Thank you so much!)

Also please comment when you are finished! If you don't I have no way of knowing when to check and mark you complete and reward your points!  

Rules:  

1) Comment at least two helpful comments in the story. 

2) One comment on the end of the chapter telling what you liked or didn't like or the overall impression you got from the story. 

3) Please mark ALL comments with #-Jediorder 

4)Because we're already on the 5th of November this months requirements will only be 2 chapters. (This is not the norm so don't get excited!)

That's it!

I currently have wookieprincesss on hiatus! If this has changed let me know! 

Now the pairings! *Please let me know if you have finished the assigned book so I can switch you around!*

Violetpiano read GeraldDean24's "Stars of Desire"

GeraldDean24 read AnAvidAuthor's "Alderaan's Revenge"

AnAvidAuthor read Fictional_Gecko's "The Lost Skywalker"

Fictional_Gecko read SapphireAlena's "Jedi Reborn"

SapphireAlena read Daxtreme's "The Galactic Frontier"

Daxtreme read FanfictionRanger's "Darkness"

FanfictionRanger read Ashabellanar4life's "Wraith: Heir of a Darth"

Ashabellanar4life read Red_Leasia's "The Force Unleashed III: The Joral Chronicles"

Red_Leasia read Violetpiano's "Tell Me a Story: A Force in Time"

That's it! If you have questions, comments or you've already finished the book you've been assigned please let me know ASAP!!!

Also, I can't stress enough to comment when you are finished with your partner's books! 

May the Force be with you all!