Mission VII

Happy New Years!!!! 

Rules:

1) Comment at least two helpful comments in the story.

2) One comment on the end of the chapter telling what you liked or didn't like or the overall impression you got from the story.

3) Please mark ALL comments with #-Jediorder

That's it!

******************************************************************************

Strikes:

AnAvidAuthor

Fictional_Gecko

If you've received a strike, don't worry! Just finish the last month's assignment and it will be removed! Two strikes and you are out(sorry but that's two months of not reading 6 chapters with no notifications of a hiatus. We are being waaaay too generous at that point.)

***************************************************************************

I (Red_Leasia) have read through two books so far of the ones that I promised to review! Still going, so if I haven't gotten to yours yet, I haven't forgotten! 

I have wookieprincesss and Daxtreme currently on hiatus for the month of January! Let me know if anything changes! 

Welcome to newcomer Artoo-D2! Dive right in!

Now the pairings! *Please let me know right away if you have finished the assigned book so I can switch you around!*

SapphireAlena reads GeraldDean24's "Stars of Desire"

Ashabellanar4life reads AnAvidAuthor's "Rewriting Fate"

Artoo-D2 reads Fictional_Gecko's "The Lost Skywalker"

Red_Leasia reads SapphireAlena's "Jedi Reborn"

Fictional_Gecko reads Violetpiano's "Tell Me A Story: A Force in Time."

Violetpiano reads 's Artoo-D2"The First Skywalker"

GeraldDean24 reads Ashabellanar4life's "Wraith: Heir of a Darth"

AnAvidAuthor reads Red_Leasia's "The Force Unleashed III: The Joral Chronicles"

***If you have not heard from your partner by day 10, please let me know! I will send a reminder!***

That's it! If you have questions, comments or you've already finished the book you've been assigned please let me know ASAP!!!

Also, we can't stress enough to comment when you are finished with your partner's books! Mission Review will follow!

May the Force be with you all and Happy New Year!