Chapter 2

Typhany POV

Bang Bang Bang.
I jump up out of my sleep to banging on the wall. I looked around my room then I heard her moaning. I got out my bed and started banging on the wall.
"Shut that shit up." I yelled until I heard the banging stop "The fuck!" I went and got back in my bed.
"Fuck you banging on my wall for Typhany?" She asked me with a blunt in one hand closing her robe with another.
"Because you being loud with your random and I got school in a couple of hours." I spat.
"Girl bye this is my house and if I wanna be loud I can. You need to get yo raggedy ass up anyways."
"Just get out of my room please." I said pulling the cover over my face. I'm really not in the mood for her shit my dad's death date is coming up and she's not helping. She's just walking around like he never existed.
"I said get yo ass up. I want the house to myself anyways." She said laughing a little.
"Whore." I said under my breath. Or so I thought.
She snatched the covers off my body "Fuck you say little girl?"
"Nothing get out of my room." I yelled sitting up
"Bi-" She started to say but her recent random walked in
"Baby what's taking you so long?" He said with just his boxer on licking his lips at me. I quickly pulled the covers over my body to cover up all I had on was boy shorts and a bra.
"Nothing just telling my daughter to get up." She said trying to sound sweet.
I rolled my eyes "I'm up now get out."
"Get yo ass up and get dressed. Come on baby we got some unfinished business." She said walking out.
Her random stood in my doorway biting his lip.
"Can you get out my room?" I asked mugging him.
He ignored me "What's your name?"
"Get out before I call my nigga to come pop yo ass." I spat out. But was scared on the low he was making me feel uncomfortable.
"Don't act like that boo. We'll get to know each other soon." He chuckled and walked away. I hurried up and closed my door locking it. I ran to my phone and called Clarence.
"Wassup baby?"
"Clarence can you come and get me please." I said frantically.
"What's wrong?" He asked concerned I heard him grabbing his keys.
"Please just come and get me." I said almost crying.
"I'm bouta pull up." He said I could hear him starting the car and pulling off.
"Okay please don't get off the phone with me." I said putting on some clothes. Luckily I took a shower last night before I went to bed.
"Alright but what's going on Typhh?" He asked again
"Me and my mom were arguing and one of her randoms came here." I said grabbing my stuff. I continued to tell him the rest of the story.
"I'm beating that nigga ass when I get over there." Clarence said fuming.
"No please I just wanna get out of here." I pleaded
"Man Typhh you know I do not play that shit."
"Babe I know but I'm so uncomfortable please I just wanna get out of here." I told him
"Alright bruh but Ima get at that nigga. Bring some extra clothes and shit cause you staying with me for a couple of days. My peoples gone be out of town for a week."
"Ok." I said packing a bag and all my toiletries and overnight things. I brushed my teeth put it in my overnight bag. I grabbed my book bag for school and walked out my room.
"I'm outside." Clarence said. I walked past her room and heard her again. I hurried up and ran downstairs and out the door. Clarence stood outside his car with a mug on his face. I quickly dropped my bags and ran into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me tightly.
"You alright baby?" He asked kissing from my forehead to my lips. I shook my head and hugged him again putting my face in his neck. "Did he say anything to you again?"
"N-no. He back in the room with her. I was so uncomfortable she didn't even come and get him. This is all to much she ignorant as fuck and my dad's death date is coming up. I can't take it." I said crying.
"Ssshh it's gone be ok. Ima make sure you good Typhh. Come on let's get out of here." He said wiping my tears away. I nodded my head as we picked up my bag and put them in his car. He opened the door for me letting me in I reached over and opened his door for him. We drove to Waffle House and parked in the parking lot.
"Aye look at me," He used his finger putting it under my chin turning my head to look at him in the eyes "You gone be alright Typhany I swear I got you no matter what and so do our crazy ass friends." He said making me laugh a little.
"I know baby thank you." I said leaning over and kissing him "I love you."
"I love you too." He said smiling me. "Now come on I know yo ass hungry." He laughed getting out to open the door for me.
I got out the car about to walk in but Clarence stopped me. "Damn even when you upset you look good. Take a picture for me." Did I mention he's my ultimate hype man.
I smiled a little:

"Um how did I get so blessed?" He said kissing me

"You so silly." I said as he put his arm over shoulder as we walked in. We saw our crazy ass best friends Roman, Christian, Jonnae and Keith sitting at our booth.
"Wassup y'all." Me and Clarence said sitting down.
"Nothing we been waiting on y'all." Chris said putting his arm over Ro shoulders.
"My bad I was arguing with her." I told them causing them all to shake their head.
"You need to come stay with us for a couple of days you know moms don't care." JoJo asked
"Yea mine don't either." Ro added
"You know we got room too." Chris said
"I would offer but I like my space and JoJo already be all up in it." Keith joked causing JoJo to smack him upside the head.
"Ahh I was just playing best friend know I got her." Keith said rubbing the back of his head.
"Anyways," I said laughing a little "Thanks Boo's but I'll be staying with my man for a couple of days." I said cheesing.
"You mean you gone be fucking before school." Ro said smirking. "Must be nice."
"But you just got some before you-" Chris was saying until she cut him off nudging him.
"Shut up babe." She told him trying not to blush.
"What it's the truth lil freaky ass." Chris said biting his lip at her.
We all started laughing except Keith he was looking at JoJo.
"What?" She asked making a face.
"I don't know why you laughing you was just throwing it back like a champ and-"
She slapped him in the back of the head "Shut yo long neck ass up. I mean I was but damn nigga."
"Aye hit me in my head again and watch I don't bend yo ass over again." Keith told rubbing his head laying back against her making me.
"What you laughing for Typhh you getting some later." Clarence said
"You just had to say something can't just let me be the innocent one huh." I said rolling my eyes "Anyways I'm mad we gotta go to that dumb ass school."
"Right they would close it down our Senior year." Ro said shaking. Our high school Graymont High School got caught on fire and the damages were to bad so they had to close it down. Now we have to go to Millennium High. Which I know is gonna be Drama because the niggas Clarence, Keith, and Christian don't like go there so now we really gotta watch our back. Speaking of which one them name Izzy just walked in with his girlfriend Cheyenne. I don't really know what him and Clarence beef is but I heard shawty coo.
"There go ya boy." I said nodding my head towards the door in Izzy direction making everybody look.
"I ain't worried about him." Clarence said turning his attention back towards us pulling up his shirt showing his gun.
"You know we stay strapped up." Christain showing his then Keith did the same.
"Boy you know you ain't gone pop nothing." JoJo joked making us all laugh we know they're crazy for real.
"Clarence shut yo old ass up only 18 year old I know with a 45 year old man beard." Keith said making everybody laugh harder.
"And Chris I don't know what yo balloon head ass laughing at either." Keith added
"Ouu Keef why you so mad?" I said still laughing
"He just mad cause whenever he grow a beard his shit don't connect." Clarence clapped back
"Um um don't do my mans cause it be smoother than a babies bottom." JoJo said rubbing Keith's face.
"So don't let you distract you from the fact that his neck still long as shit. Nigga can't drink nothing hot by time it get to the bottom of his neck it's cold." Ro joked everybody started laughing even Keith.
"Fuck you Ro." Keith said still laughing
"Don't come for my mans head nigga." She said. It's always a good time with us. Hopefully we can get through this school year with no problem.