Chapter 3

♡your p.o.v♡

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off in my ear. I look at my clock and it reads 5:30. 'Are you serious its too early who wakes up at this time. Ughh". I get up and go to go take a warm shower to wake up. "Ugh that is so much better now im awake". Woof~? "Ahh good morning bobby how was your night?". Woof? I smile at my puppy walking to my closet trying to think of an simple but put together looks. I decide on a simple grey Hoodie, dark blue jeans, and some grey nikes.

 I decide on a simple grey Hoodie, dark blue jeans, and some grey nikes

I put on my shoes and grab my phone and a bottle of water. I start walking to the building enjoying the morning. Its barely 7 am so people are barely starting to leave for work and for school. "Good morning Mrs.choi the roses are looking beautiful" I tell the old lady of the flower shop. "Good morning (Y/n) , where are you off to this early in the morning?" "Im off to my new job. Today is my first day". I reply smiling. "Well good luck. Now off you go don't want to be late on your first day". She says sho-ing me away. 'She is so nice I love Mrs.Choi she's always been there for me im glad I have her in my life". I get to the building and walk to to Jimin the receptionist lady. "Third floor to the left last door on the right, they are waiting for you," she says cutting me off before I can say something. I walk away sticking my tongue of at her behind her back. I head to the elevator and wait for it to open. It opens and there is a familiar looking person in it but I can't seem to remember who if my life depended on it. Its an awkward ride most of the time until he says something.

"Where are you heading?"

"Um third floor to the left first door on the right? I think".

He chuckles." Thats a supply closet i think your looking for the practice room. Your new around here huh?"

"Yeah I'm a new trainee, sorry."

He laughs again "its cool don't worry ive been there before."

"Are you a idol?"

"How did you geuss? Are you a mind reader? What am I thinking of right now?"

I laugh.

The door opens and we both walk out.

"My name is Park Jinwoo but call me jinjin."

"Your the guy from yesterday!! Oh, sorry about that im Min (Y/n)"

"Nice to meet you (Y/n)"

He opens the door for me.

"Ahh (Y/n), Jinjin we've been waiting for you two. I've seen you've already met one of your new roommate." Mr.Kim says.

"Roommate?" I asks

"(Y/n) allow me to introduce you to your new roommates. They are going to help you with your training of becoming a idol. This is one of our most popular group, Astro. Now I will leave you all to get through introductions and a little bit of training then I will be back for (Y/n) so we can pack your stuff and move you in to the dorms." Mr.Kim says Leaving as the room fills with silence.