Chapter 4

The puppy in the picture is bobby~

♡Y/n p.o.v♡

"Y.."

"Y/..."

"Y/N!!"

"Ah!" I scream as I hit the floor. "Ouch" I laugh rubbing my butt. "Why are you laughing?" I look up at rocky. "Cause I always laugh at myself when I get hurt. There's no point having a pity party over it. It happened and there ain't no changing it". I shrug. "Anyways is this yours?" He says holding up bobby. "Yeah sorry" I grab bobby. He just hums exiting the room. i set bobby on my bed waking to my dresser

"Hmm bobby what should I wear to day" I say looking through my clothes.

"How about about this" waiting for bobby to respond. "I think that will look great on you" someone says behind me. "Um bobby last time I checked you don't talk" I turn around laughing. I turn to see MJ sitting nest to bobby. "Good morning MJ"I give him a smile. "Good morning love. Just came to make sure you were wake we have the day off today so we figured to get to know each other better" he tells me. "Mkay just let me get ready and I'll be down." "Alright see you down stairs love" he says looking me up and down before leaving. ~wonder what that look was for~ I just shrug it off and go to take a shower well bobby follows me.

♡time skip♡

I finish my makeup spraying my face with some setting spray. "There all done ready?" I ask bobby as he starts jumping. "Alright let's go". I put him in my hood and walk down stairs. "Hey guys" I say as I hug MJ from behind. "So what's planned for today?" "Well we thought we can go out and get some breakfast" jinjin says. "Sounds good let's go" as I grab MJ's hand pulling him towards the door. "Your going out like that?" I turn to see rocky. "Yeah why? Is something wrong with my outfit?" I say sorta insecure about the question. "Your a guy. Croptops are for girls. Its hot when a girl wears it but wrong when a guy does it" he states bluntly. "Oh should I go change?" I say looking down trying not to cry. "Yah don't listen to him (Y/n) you look great. He's just grumpy because he didn't eat yet" Moonbin says hugging my side. I hear rocky mumble something. I blink a couple of times trying to clear my tears and I smile at MoonBin. "Alright least go I'm hungry" Sanha says. I walk out the dorms to go to the restaurant. The boys were chatting about random stuff. I choose to stay quiet only nodding when the talked to me. I look around and I see a lot of people. They were staring at me for some reason. Girls would whisper to their friends and laugh at what they said. I hate this feeling I just wish I could shut my feelings off. Maybe rocky was right I shouldn't have worn this. Someone interupts my thoughts. "We are here" eunwoo says. I feel bobby shuffle and whimper in my hoodie. " esconde a bobby, será rápido" I tell him and he goes back in my hoodie and I pull it up so my head hides him. I look at them to seem the with confused faces. I just turn and look around the restaurant.

"How may I help you" some girl says. "Table for table for 7 please" jinjin tells her. She walks away with some menus signaling us to follow her. "Here you go. Can I get you some drinks?" The all reply with water, tea, or soda. She looks at me. "Water please" she smiles. "Did you know what you wanted to eat or did you need some time?" "We'll order now umm I'll take the......" I stopped listening to the conversation and start thinking about the people and what rocky says as they replay in my head. "(Y/n)?" Eunwoo says drawing me out of my thoughts. "I'll take a salad please." "Okay I'll bring it to you when you are ready. She slips a note to me as she walks away.

~I like your Croptop it's cute let's be friends text me later ×××-×××-×××× -hazel :))~

I put the note in my pocket. And grab bobby out of my hood and place in in my lap hiding him with my napkin.

"So (N/n) can we ask you some questions so we can get to know you better?" Sanha asks smiling innocently. I just nod.

"I'll start. How old are you and what's your favorite thing to do" Sanha asks sipping his drink

"I am 17 about to be 18 my favorite thing to do singing or playing guitar"

"You play guitar we should play together sometime"

"My turn  what's your special talent and who's your favorite artist" moonbin

"My special talent I geuss would be flexibility and (F/a/n)"

"What types of songs do you like to sing and can you rap" jinjin

"Mostly songs I can relate to and sort of"

"What languages do you speak and what's your race " Mj

"I can speak Spanish korean English and I am korean and (Y/R)"

"Where are your parents can we meet them and what's your puppy's name" eunwoo

"Yeah we can meet them for the first time together and his name is bobby" eunwoo realised what was with my parents and mumbled a sorry. Last but not least Rocky. He just sits quiet for a while then he finally speaks.

"Why do you dress like that and are you gay or something" at that point I was irritated.

"OKAY first because I'd want to second yes I am gay so...yeah" I say trying to control my anger.

"Shit it was just a question don't get all hurt about it. Its not like it's okay for a guy to be wearing girl clothes"

"Well thank you for your opinion but I didn't ask for it" I reply sarcasticly.

Hazel walks up with our food. "Here's your food and if you need anything let me know" she smiles. We all eat our food well the guys try to make a conversation to clear the tension from the air.

♡time skip again♡

We walk back to the dorms well they keep talking about whatever they are talking about. I just walk behind them holding bobby close to keep him warm. "Me alegro de tenerte bobby Sé que nunca me lastimarás" I smile at him. We get back to the dorms. I just head up stairs ready to go to sleep. I lay down on my bed with bobby letting sleep take me

◇rocky p.o.v◇

What is with (Y/n). He's confusing. And the way he talks to him dog  like he can respond. But he makes me confused to. He has this feeling that be gives off. Its weird but comforting. Ugh idk I need to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 esconde a bobby, será rápido:

hide bobby it will be quick.

Me alegro de tenerte bobby Sé que nunca me lastimarás:

I'm so glad I have you bobby I know you will never hurt me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I hope you like the new chapter. What do you think?  Let me know if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them. Okay bye beauties

~Rose🌹