Chapter 10

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

 Today is my next preformance. Me and felix are still friends we hang out from time to time but not as much anymore. I've gotten more close to the hyungs but rocky is still as much as an asshole than ever. He still two faced sometimes which I dont quite understand. But I stopped letting that affect me. Honestly if he wasn't an asshole he would be a really great guy to be with.

So far it's mostly been practice. I have dance practice with Eunwoo, vocal training with mj, rap with jinjin, how to deal with fans lessons with moonbin, and since Sanha had nothing to teach he decide to give me cuteness lessons. Not to sure how that's supposed work but it's mostly us goofing around and calling it training but it's fun. I'm really happy I got to meet them even rocky. "(y/n)  are you okay you've been spacing out the whole morning" Mj asks sounding like a concerned mother. 'I'm so grateful for them'. "I'm fine thanks for asking, anyways I should go get ready" "Well can you take rocky his plate since he hasn't came down for lunch" Mj tells me handing the plate. I start to carefully walk upstairs and knock on the door, even tho its my room too. Its just the polite thing to do. I slowly open the door incase he didn't hear me knock. But there was no point he's still in bed sleeping. I walk over to his bed and set his plate on nightstand and shake him only just to fail. He starts to move and I thought he was waking up but I just get pulled down to lay down with him. I try to pry myself from his grip but he has a tight grip on my waist. After a few failed attempts I give up and just lay there until I slowly give into my sleepiness.

*time skip a few hours*

"Wake up... come on its time to get up" I wake up to a tickling sensation on my neck. "I'm glad you decide to join me sleeping" he says with a smirk. "It wasn't by choice you wouldn't let me leave" "Yeah sure you know you love being being in my arms" I just roll my eyes and walk to my dresser to get my outfit ready. "You can't ignore me forever " he wraps his arms around my waist, I push him away" Whats the matter with you" "Whats the matter with me? The matter is that once I first got here you made me feel like shit now you are acting all nice of a sudden? So I'm not the one with a problem" "your the one getting mad" "Yeah rocky I am mad and I have the right to be mad. I came here with high hopes all happy to get to know and train with amazing idols yet you act like a complete ass to me and now all of a sudden your all touchy. So what do you expect all that was said can not be erased rocky, all the pain your put me through, so yeah I'm mad but I'm the one with the problem" he just stays silent. "Yeah exactly I'm the one with a problem, I've tried everything being nice to you, distancing myself so I don't get you mad nothing works what do you want from me rocky" tears threatening to drop. Still he's silent, I just turn grab my clothes and walk to the bathroom. Before I open it a hand stops it and I'm flipped around to face the person keeping the door close. "Wha-" I'm silenced by lips crashing into mine. "I'm sorry I know I've been a complete ass and there is nothing I can do to change that but it's my own fault that I let my feelings affect how I treated you, but now I realise I like you (y/n)... please give me a chance to show you I've changed." He says next to my ear. "Rocky I forgive you but I won't forget" "What can I do to make it better?" "Prove to me that you've changed don't just tell me you have, actually show me and then maybe I'll give you a chance" "I promise you I will show you" "I'm sure you will but can I shower now I need to get ready" I walk into the bathroom and let my back slide down the door. I put my hand on my chest and take a couple of deep breaths to calm down my heart. After a while I start to get in the shower and wash up.

After the shower I dry myself off and walk back into my room and start getting dressed. My outfit for this preformance is a Ralph Lauren rugby long sleeve, black ripped skinny jeans, my air force 1's, and a ring as an accessory. For makeup it's just a simple brow, some false lashes, and a gradient lip. Woof~ "Aww bobby I wish I can take you but I can't, what if you get lost I could never forgive myself if I lost I'm sorry buddy maybe another time." I smile at him. He just waffles his tail.

*time skip to preformance*

Its almost my turn to preform I'm still nervous as ever just not as much as I was in my first performance. "Don't be nervous you'll do great" "Thanks rocky" I smile at him and he smiles back. He has a pretty smile he should smile more. "(Y/n)? It's your turn to preform" the stage manager tells me. "Wish me luck" "you don't need it your an amazing artist"

Its time to start my preformance I'm still nervous, there are more people than last time.

The song slowly faded and that's the end of my preformance. I bow and quickly leave the stage for the next performer to get started. "You did great" the hyungs tell me bringing me into a group hug. "So what's next after this" Sanha questions. "Well now I have to wait for the rest of the trainees to finish their preformances, after that it's a press conference thingy" they all share their nods and agreements. "Well for the mean time we will keep you company" rocky says wrapping his arm around my arm leading me to the couches they have back stage. After a few games of rock paper sissors, hide and seek, and Tag we were tired out by we I mean me, sanha, mj, and jinjin. We would have played tag more but we got caught and we're told not to be running around. Eunwoo and moonbin were resting on the couch, well Eunwoo fell asleep. Rocky was just stilling down messing with his phone being antisocial so I decided to bother him. "Whatcha looking at" he turns the screen away from my sight but stays focused on the screen. After a few more failed attempts I just give up and decide to take a little nap. A little after I finally fall asleep I'm awoken to head to the press conference thing with the other trainees.

*time skip*

'This thing is so boring I was woken up for this. I could be asleep in my warm bed with my puppy, but no I have to be here' "Okay now moving on to questions next trainee" I look to see that I'm the trainee they are talking about. 'Great'. "Yes hi I have a question for him, unlike many other male trainees your are more feminie than the normal standard, is there a reason for that?" A reporter asks me. "Well sir I "act and dress" this way simple because it is how I am, if it upsets people I'm truly sorry for that but that does not mean I will change it, I choose to wear what I like wither it is feminie or masculine". He sits down nodding writing down notes. And another reporter stands up "what is it like training with the famous group astro?" "Well they are an amazing group of talented people and it's been amazing working with them " she sits down after. A few more questions and the interview is finally over.

 "Hey (Y/n) over here" Sanha says waving with rocky next to him. "Hey guys what are you doing here, where is the other hyungs?" "They went to go cook dinner and clean the dorm" I nod carefully rubbing my eye. "You tired" rocky says looking back at me. I just give a sleepy nod. I hear him chuckle and stop causing me to bump into his back. "Hop on" he bends down. "Sheesh your light"

*time skip*

"Hey wake up, we are here and it's time to eat" "Thanks for carrying me hyung" we all sit down and start eating dinner. They are having a conversation but I'm really tired to play attention. After I'm done I take my plate to the sink and head up to my room. After I goof shower and changing I head to bed. "Goodnight rocky hyung" "Goodnight (y/n)ie". Bobby come up to me and lays with me under the covers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count; 1535

Next chapter will be out by friday. 

~ rose 🌹