2. Innocence is Intact

A/N: Hey lovelies. Thanks for the votes and comments. Same for next chapter? Love you all. No warnings just slight fluff and slight  angst. Shoutout to @kiaryannta for commenting hilarious gifs 🤪

2. Innocence is Intact

The hybrid whimpered at Louis' yell. He hid further into couch and wonders how he got here. He doesn't know anything. How'd he get here?

Louis stopped in his tracks to calm the hybrid? Whatever the boy was. "Hey I'm not going to hurt you. I just need to know how you got here and who you are." He raised his hands to calm the hybrid on his couch.

"H-Hybrid d-don't remember..." The hybrid said in disbelief, but then he looked below him and on his neck, there was a white collar: HARRY STYLES.

"Do you want me to call the police and see if you can find-" Louis suggested but got caught off by a hiss.

Harry pointed to his collar, "N-No Harry know f-for a fact that police and t-t-the government i-is bad people to p-people sometimes. I-Imagine hybrid l-like m-me."

The hybrid had a point. A seriously, important observation and logical connection. Louis caught on to something however, "Wait who's Harry?"

Harry pointed to his collar, "It say Harry Styles." He looked as if saying duh.

"Can I see it?" Louis questioned, somehow already in front of Harry, who was still nervous and profoundly confused. The hybrid didn't say anything, afraid this human might hit him or say something mean. But he didn't know the human at all so he didn't know. He just hoped this human was as nice as he looked.

"Please," Louis' blue eyes proved to Harry there was nothing but good intentions which led him to softly nod his head.

Louis grabbed the collar softly, not wanting to hurt Harry. He turned it until it was the back and found Harry's information. "Look, Harry. This is you. This is your information." He pulled it off so he could let Harry see it even though Harry had hiss at the sudden movement.

DOB: FEB 01 1994
EYE COLOR: GREEN
HAIR COLOR: MEDIUM BROWN
HEIGHT: 5'8
WEIGHT: N/A

"So you're 19 huh?" Louis said as Harry stared at the information.

Louis floated back to Harry's ear and tail. He was amazed, even fascinated. He's never seen something like this. Was Harry real? Yeah. But was this a dream? Maybe.

Without even fucking thinking, Louis touches Harry's cat ear. The hybrid bit him hard. "Ow I'm sorry sorry." The hybrid didn't let go.

Yeah, this is definitely not a dream.

Louis cried, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Why are you still biting me? Louis tried to move his hand but only made it worse, Harry held a tight grip with his teeth.

"I didn't mean it. I got carried away. But that's no excuse. I'm sorry," Louis had a tear going down his face and he was not proud of that. But the shit hurt, so be it.

Harry let him go and crossed his arms, as a sort of protection. "H-Harry don't like when touched. I-It feel w-wrong."

"I'm sorry and I get that okay. I'll ask permission next time," Louis weakly smiled.