9. Sex Shop Escapade

Louis was asleep when Harry woke him up.
"Lou-is," his voice scratchy from the deep slumber he just broke from.

Louis sleepily mumbled, "Hm?"

Harry shook him, "Can you bring Harry some cookies?"

Louis didn't answer because he was back into the sleep dimension. Harry huffed and got up, "Useless human." He then slapped himself because that was mean and Louis definitely wants useless.

Harry tip-toed to the kitchen and looked in the pantry for sweets.

As Harry eats and eats, he comes to the realization that his heat signs are showing up. And it's only a matter of time when he feels the funny feeling he usually feels back at the lab.

His tail stops curling around him and drops in nervousness. He didn't want Louis to see him so weak, weird, and most importantly, nasty.

Maybe Harry should leave and leave a note to Louis. And tell him he will come back.

He doesn't want to scare Louis away because he gets a fluttering feeling in his chest and stomach when he talks and listens to Louis.

However.

Harry was frightened of the unknown world outside of these walls. Yes, he's been to the mall and other locations -but with Louis.

This'll be different. Way different.

Harry quietly walks into the bedroom and grabs some of his clothes and some money from Louis (he asked Louis before if there was ever an emergency, that he should just take the money).

He puts it on the suitcase, and writes a small note and places it on top of the case.

kitty harry to louis

louis nice and love. but harry have to leave because harry gets weird and doesn't want to scare louis.

harry leaving in morning . harry will be back to like like you again

bye <3

He puts on Louis' hoodie and lays on the bed, staying at the ceiling.

He turned to catch a view of Louis and the human had his mouth open, snoring softly. Harry giggles and petted Louis' long fringe.

Louis reminded Harry of a cat.

Not like himself, of course. Louis was a cat because you have to earn a cat's trust and love. Even if you feed them a few times, they won't love you like that (unlike dogs). It's a progress. They decide when you've earned their love and trust.

Harry wasn't the cat, Louis was.

Harry wakes up to Louis throwing clothes on the bed.

"What Louis doing?"

Then he remembered. He was supposed to wake up earlier than Louis. He must've feel asleep from petting Louis' hair too much.