5. It's Beginning to Look a lot like Awkwardness

a/n: heyyyy im back. does anyone still read lol? bye love u soo much!!

5. It's Beginning to Look a lot like Awkwardness

"Good morning, class. How's everyone been?" Professor Mr. K of English 1302 asked the class.

Oh good. Just have a kitten hybrid that ended up in my house and we sort of have a bond? I guess. I mean I'm getting there. It's not all bad. He's cute- wait, no. Not cute. Ok- yes cute. But he's a handful. My handful. Ok stop it Louis. So yeah... good.

Louis sat up straighter, jolting from his thoughts and looked around his classmates as if they could hear his thinking. He took a deep breath and pulled out his notes.

"So today is all about poetry," Mr. K said, some people grumbled and others were happy as a response.

Louis was from the latter.

He's always been a fan of poetry even though he didn't seem like the type. He's not visiting coffee shops and writing every minute but when he found time, he did write his feelings and what the day had brought him.

As they wrote for class and the day passed on, he and Eleanor decided to study outside the library, near the courtyard. But before she world arrive, he wanted to FaceTime Harry and see how he was doing.

He called and it ranged two times before a hybrid Harry answered the call. The kitty was currently eating a waffle, Louis observes.

"Hey you good?" Louis asked.

"Yesss!" Harry said with a smile and drank some chocolate milk. He was wearing Louis' oversized hoodie, which covered his ears.

"That's good. What'd you do today so far, doll?"

Harry tilted his head at the word because he hasn't heard that type of terminology yet, "What 'doll' mean?"

Louis blushes and is about to remark with the meaning of the word (try to) but someone covers his eyes and he hears a "Guess who?"

"Eleanor?" Obviously.

"Yeah," she laughed and removed her hands and saw that Louis was on FaceTime with a boy. She waved, "Hello!"

Louis looked back at his phone and Harry was smiling tensely. It looked strained.

"Oh. Uh. Eleanor this is Harry. Harry this is Eleanor," he used hand gestures as Harry waved back.

"Okay Harry well I have to go, see you later," He smiled as Harry smiled back and hanged up.

As Eleanor sat down and placed her purse on the table, she asked, "Who was that?"

"My friend."

Eleanor nodded, "Ah okay. He's really cute."

Louis raised his eyebrows and then, "Yeah. I guess." He nervously laughed it off.

Changing the subject, his voice raised, "So let's get started."

When they were done, he waved bye to Eleanor and let his head lay on the table. He sighed.

Why... was everything getting kind of awkward with Harry... maybe it was on his head.