6. You Look Happy

a/n: wow another update??? btw have any of you water-fasted for more than three days?? If so, how do you cope/survive it cause ya girl's intestines need cleaning 👀

6. You Look Happy

    Louis and Harry arrive at the mall in about half an hour later. As Louis gets out to stretch, Harry is still in the car. He opens the door for him, but Harry is still sat there.

"Come on, Harry," he notices his frown, "What's wrong?"

Harry looks up at him and reveals, "H-Harry nervous. Don't know anyone. D-Don't know what store to go." Louis looked at the hybrid sadly.

"Hey, cheer up," he continues, "I'm here. I'll show you where to go. All you need is me when going to the mall." He smiled to ease the tensed back Harry was wearing.

Harry sighed and nodded, finally getting out of the car. Louis closes the door.

The enter and there's samples from the restaurants surrounding the entrance. Harry 'mm's at the smell, "Smells good."

"You want to try some?" Louis said, already walking to the gentleman with a warm smile.

"Y-Yes," Harry followed quickly begins Louis. They stood next to each other as the man spoke.

"We have pizza bites and garlic bread mini sticks. Want to try some?" He smiled and handed both to Louis and Harry who nodded eagerly.

"Thank you," Louis said and Harry smiled, too shy for words.

They are their samples, and Harry admitted that they were really good.

"Yeah, they usually never have samples out. Maybe it's out lucky day," he grinned and turned to Harry, who was already staring at him.

Louis chuckled, faint dimples appearing.

"What?" The kitty asked with eyebrows knitted closely.

"You got a little something on the face, sir," Louis said, gesturing near his mouth.

Harry wiped his chin. Louis shakes his head, "No it's left of your mouth."

"Here?" He asked.

"No."

"Here?" Harry continued, a little frustrated.

Louis sighed happily and his finger only reached half a centimeter off of Harry's face after he realized what he was doing. "Here."

Harry eyed where Louis' finger was and his eyes traveled back to Louis' nervous ones. Louis dropped his finger.

The faint red of Harry's cheeks arose, "O-Okay." He hastily wiped the crumbs with his "cat" paws (ironically).

Louis cleared his throat and looked back at the stores, and finding "Forever 21" in front of them, "Oh look. Follow me." He looked back at Harry and turned back.

Harry stared at Louis' back and wondered if Louis liked him. Does Louis heart jump like mine? He shakes his head, blushing, remembering Louis is just a friend taking care of him. He could never like a kitty like Harry... Could he?