Chapter 3

After the match, in which was rather not a good idea, for Cormac and Harry seemed to be fighting throughout the game, plus Ginny wouldn't assist Harry, and Ron was only starring at Charlie and Hermione the entire time, wondering why she hadn't rid on his broom; they were drying out their damp clothes on the lines. 

Hermione had changed into her pajamas, and was now sitting with Harry by the fire. 
"Harry you mustn't look at me like that."  She directed, worried about what he was thinking.

"You rode on his broom with him." 

"So?, Fleur rode with Bill." 

"Yeah, But, you see how it looks right?" 

"Harry!" She cried, covering her eyes, and then peering at him through her fingers as though she didn't know what to do. 

"Hermione!" 

"Harry!" She said this time letting out a laugh, in which Charlie smiled at from across the room.  "It is most certainly not what you think!"

"Okay." He replied, and she looked at him warily.

"How are you holding up?" She asked, knowing he was devastated about Ginny and Cormac.

"It feels the same as when she was with Dean."

Hermione nodded sympathetically. "Yeah." She looked over at Ron who was smothered by Lavender in one of the airmchairs. "But at least we've got each other."

"What?" Harry said confused.

"We're best friends. Promise that will never change."

"I promise Hermione."

"Good." She smiled at Harry, then stifled a yawn.

She watched as Charlie exited the sitting room, and towards the stairs. "I think I'll go to bed now." She said.

Harry had looked over his shoulder at Rons older brother leaving the room, and back towards Hermione. "What before one of us get you killed or worse, expelled?"

"Shut up!" She said shaking her head. "I'm just really tired."

"Right, so this wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Charlie just left."

"Harry." She warned.

"Goodnight." He said as she got up from where she was sitting.

"This has nothing to do with Charlie Weasley", she bent down and whispered. "Night." before, walking away.

"Come on Charlie we bet you ten galleons she won't do it." Hermione heard Fred or maybe George say from the hall.

"Do what?" She asked approaching the three.

"Come on Granger, we think you would never agree to climb up on Charlie's shoulders."

"Why?"

"They are acting juvenile." Charlie commented.

"Ten galleons?" She asked looking at the twins. "Alright Char, let me get on your shoulders."

"Really?" He smirked looking at the witch. Nonetheless her nickname for him surpassed any other feeling he had felt before.

"Why not?"

It was quite a struggle, but humorous. First he kneeled down, so she stepped on his knee, and swung her leg around so she was sitting on his shoulders. "You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah-ahhh!" She let out a little scream as he started to stand up, gripping tighter onto his head as he kept her sturdy by holding her knees with his hands.