[F] Aomine Daiki: The Court

Alright I'm starting with Daiki, cause like freak he's one of my favorite characters and such.

Requested by: HAHA ME. Jk there's no requester I just wanted to start with ma boi.

[REQUESTS OPEN]
{Please give me something to write I beg of you people}

----

"Daiki, it's time to go to the court, get your lazy ass up and let's go" You climbed the rooftop to reach Daiki who was laying down while having his eyes still closed. His arms rested under the back of his head for what seemed like an arm pillow to you as his hair was flowing back and forth.

"Go away I'm really tired.." Daiki yawned still having his eyes closed and his head still resting on his arms. You sighed and brought out a magazine.

"You're on the national basketball magazine, our next game will have scouts and they really want to see you play. So please can we get to practice and make sure our next game is good?" You protested wanting to convince him to get up. One of his eyes had opened and he grabbed the magazine out of your hand while examining the front cover of it.

"I don't need to practice, I'm already good enough." He threw the magazine to the side, letting it fly away and off of the roof. You grumbled and was ready to hit him, but went and got ahead of yourself going to the magazine and fetching it jumping off the roof and safely back to the low level. You decided to leave him up there and went to got practice. You clutched the magazine in your hand, letting some of the pages wrinkle.

As you walked into the busy gym you shut the door behind you your head hanging low while you went to go get changed. For the traveling game to the national basketball gym. "Any luck from Aomine?" Imayoshi asked you pulling his glasses up with one hand. You shook your head and glared at Wakamatsu who was already ready to yell at and grab Aomine himself.

"THAT LITTLE BASTARD BETTER GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" You covered your ears and made the wrinkled magazine fall from your hands. The attention faced the magazine that was now resting on the floor. You looked down to see Aomine's face still not wrinkled as it was picked up by Imayoshi.

"So that was what bothered you huh?" Imayoshi asked flipping through the magazine to try and find Aomine in it. You gave up and nodded looking at Imayoshi then back to the magazine. "So he probably needs to practice harder now. He's going to be watched by scouts." Imayoshi tossed the magazine to me as if it was like a volleyball.

"Wrong club Imayoshi-senpai!" You grumbled and let the magazine down on the bench going into uniform. You looked at yourself in the mirror and took a deep breath talking to yourself to encourage.

"Aomine is going to do just fine, he's probably the best on the team." You smiled but as soon as your smile dropped you kept speaking, "He'd probably leave you behind though if he does get accepted into more and more opportunities, but that's okay! You'll catch up to him! So let's make this game the best [Male Name]!" You fist bumped your mirror self and went out having the biggest smile on your face.

"Let's get this game started!" You cheered

"[Male Name]...the game starts at 6 pm...it's only 3pm.." Sakurai stuttered "A-And it's tomorrow!" Sakurai ran away before getting scolded for showing that he was write.