[S] Kise Ryouta+Aomine Daiki: Visit

Requested by: Razing071

[SMUT!] SHOTS ARE FIRED!

I finally touched this after almost a year LMAO HI GUYS- I'm surprised I got views on my Kuroko one, I'm so glad you guys stayed!

LONG ONESHOT AHEAD. IF YOU WANNA SKIP TO THE SMUT...SINCE SOME OF YOU MIGHT DO THAT JUST FEEL FREE TO 🤠 but the plot is nice and some crackhead culture is included

[REQUESTS OPEN]

"Testu-San!" The male ran into Kuroko who was just having a peaceful stroll out of the library. Tetsuya put his finger over his lips and pointing to the library sign that hung above their heads. [Male Name] panicked and slowed down bowing and apologizing.

"How did you notice me [Male Name]-kun..?" Kuroko kept his poker face on as his mask jumped a bit from his mouth since he sneezed. [Male Name] thought for a minute and had an idea that popped into his head.

"Maybe because you're sick, that's why you're not invisible but visible now?" [Male Name] grinned sounding smart as Kuroko nodded at the answer. You both walked to the gym while Kagami was there already practicing his ya know, doings.

"Kagami-kun, am I being noticed?" Kuroko asked emotionless as Kagami didn't even jump when Kuroko suddenly appeared. Kagami nodded a bit confused at the sudden visible Kuroko.

"Looks like you really are sick!" You gasped "You should take a break, maybe practicing today might be a bit hard on you?" You worried while he still looked at you. He put a thumbs up and took his time going to the bench.

"That's strange" Kagami's face turned purple and you pouted at him.

"It looks like you just saw a dog Taiga-san, chill out it's just Tetsuya-San, he's really sick" Your eyes were shining. "That means if we ever encounter Tetsuya-San! As long as he's sick we can notice him!" Taiga was confused on why you were so happy with it but then returned to practicing.

You smiled and looked over at Kuroko before turning away and going to your normal practice session. While you were looking at the hoop you took your free throw shot and made all of them without hassle.

"Aominecchi! Stop pulling on me so hard!" A whining like voice had already played in the background stopping the practice of the Seirin basketball team.

"I'll get the gun-" Hyuga protested and everyone shouted a no, thinking he was a psycho for saying such a thing. You were confused as to why Aominecchi was heard in the background.