[S] Akashi Seijuro: After Play

Requested by: Razing071 

[SMUT!] SHOTS ARE FIRED

[So the reader is from Touou and they go against each other]

[REQUESTS OPEN]

"You're playing on another injury [Male Name]! You can't!" Your friend that was on the volleyball team, Hiroki yelled at you while he kept pestering about your non-existing injury. You kept walking, with your hands in your pocket, while slouching a little as one of your eyebrows twitched.

"I know! But this is against Rakuzan! I haven't seen Seijuro in what feels like forever! He's probably going to sense what the hell is going on if I don't go to the game! He knows I went to Touou with That Aho." You grumbled, your head starting to hurt.

Hiroki was just watching for you, because he knew that the non-existing injury you were talking about was a serious one. You had fractured a bone one day during practice and didn't notice until Hiroki mentioned it when he visited your house. A bone was popped out a little and the doctor was already called immediately by him.

"Just be careful okay?!" Hiroki grabbed you so you could stop walking away from him. You turned around wanting to scoff but saw his expression and stopped. You looked at your hand he gripped on tightly with his and sighed.

"Okay, thank you for worrying about me." [Male Name] replied to the male. Hiroki smiled and nodded letting go of his hand and walking with him to the gymnasium. You already knew that stupid Ahomine wasn't going to be at practice, even if this game was already important to you.

You were going to see Akashi Seijuro, the changed one in fact, well you exactly don't know how he acts nor how he plays anymore due to you always having to play alongside Aomine Daiki. You didn't even know if he still had the pair of one yellow eye and one red eye. You didn't know how he was anymore.

"[Male Name]!" A female voice called out to you and you quickly turned around still, walking with Hiroki. You looked frightened to see Momoi there, running up to you and hid behind Hiroki as if a female was a predator. Momoi pouted at your sudden action and rolled her eyes showing the clipboard, having a disappointed pout on her face.

You stared at the clipboard confused and saw all of Akashi's stats. They were high enough, and you were confused, he was good at everything! You stared at Momoi and had puppy dog eyes, just like Kise would do if he wanted to hang out with you.

"AHHH!" You screamed in frustration and you were still behind Hiroki. You decided to ask for a specific thing and she was all ears. "M-may I see my stats n-next to his p-please" You were a stuttering mess and Hiroki laughed at you. You punched his shoulder while blushing in embarrassment.

He knew you were shy with girls, especially girls who just come running at you like a marathon.

Momoi looked confused, because she could barely understand the words that came out of your mouth. Hiroki laughed once again and explained for you. "Well, he was wondering if he could see his stats next to. Akashi's it seems he wants to compare so he could train himself on what parts he's lacking on." Momoi nodded and got her notebook out.

She flipped through the pages, until she found the place where [Male Name]'s name was already on. You stared at your stats, as it was placed next to Akashi's.