[A][S] Murasakibara Atsushi: Saved

Requested By: Music_Escapee
WARNINGS: 18+, Abuse(not from Murasakibara), and yeah.

For now my angst's will be very timid as in they won't be as heart breaking yet. So this isn't really an angst, it only counts as an angst because it's sad and the reader is abused at home.

This is a real conflict to others in real life, if you are verbally abused at home, please reach out to someone you trust or tell a trusted adult, you won't be judged. Thank you.

Enjoy the one shot and don't forget to vote and add to your library!

[REQUESTS OPEN]

You walked to school with your head down and your eyes already focused on the ground. You had been verbally abused last night by your parents with the same toys. It made you realize that if anyone was to see your body in the changing room, then they'd might as well ask where those bruises were from.

It was even terrible that you had a basketball game today, your team might not let you play if they saw you bruised, but since you were the smart first year you were, you would get to the boy's locker room before your team goes.

Murasakibara wouldn't have noticed what was going on, since he was the last one to get to that place on time. Since most of your bruises were usually on the lower half and on your chest, most won't noticed.

You walked to the gym, the top of your uniform tucked into your shorts ready for the practice game. You decided that, today was actually the easiest practice match today. It was going to be against Kaijo, where stood Kise Ryouta, more like your best friend in Teiko.

"OMG! [Male Name]-chi!" The charming, annoying yet beautiful voice yelled your name. You looked at the way he was entering and smiled as he tackled you to the floor. He hugged you tightly as you decided to hug him back.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY I DIDNT MEAN TO ACTUALLY TACKLE YOU!" Kise yelled helping you up as your eyes were still spinning. You closed your eyes for a minute and grumbled from the pain. He looked worried and went up to you, "I'm sorry, are your bruises alright? I can tell my teammates to be careful when they guard you" You spoke up to him whispering back.

"Yes, I'm okay, thank you for not triggering my bruises to make me ya know, scream in pain. Your teammates don't have to go easy on me, that's the Captain's decision so you're going to have to ask senpai." You pointed to a very angry captain who stared at Kise intensely.

He turned around slowly and was tackled by the fellow man who grabbed his ear and went to their side. You laughed and was losing your breathing seeing that scene. You went up to Himuro as he was waiting impatiently for Murasakibara.

"He can't be eating snacks right now right? I hope he comes to practice," You told Himuro who looked uneasy and nodded not letting it get to him. He went up to you and grabbed your wrist for a minute. You stared at where he was gripping and then focused your gaze back onto him.

"You should get Atsushi, he usually comes to practice matches with a bag of chips at this time, but he's nowhere to be found. You're probably as worried as I am." You nodded agreeing to his request and walking out of the gymnasium to go look for Murasakibara. You dialed his number and was already accepted into a call.

"Hey! Atsu-kun where are you? We have a practice match against Keijo today, so I was wondering where you were-" When munching started happening across the other line, you laughed and covered your mouth to hold in your laughter. "You went to that candy store I told you about?" His voice slurred as he replied with a happy tone.