Seriously, People?

I've never been more disappointed in people.

I get that people may not like our religion, I get it. But do you have to do things like this even on Wattpad?

I've always believed Wattpad to be a Community for all kinds of readers to interact regardless of their religion, ethnicity, cast, etc

I've always believed Wattpad to be a Community for all kinds of readers to interact regardless of their religion, ethnicity, cast, etc. I know people are free to express their opinion here but is hurting people while expressing that opinion alright?

I've made so many friends here including those from other faiths and I love each and every one of them for supporting me. Is it so wrong to try and be friendly with everyone?

It's alright to not like things, it's okay to tell them to your friends too, but it's not alright to do things like this which may offend and hurt people. On what basis do you claim that Islam is a threat? Islam is an Invitation not an obligation. IT WASN'T FORCED ON ANYONE AND NEVER SHOULD BE!

If you have an argument, form them on facts that are actually correct and have been verified by learned scholars. How can you possibly interpret, and understand a religion you know absolutely nothing about?

Perhaps, you have done your research but how sure are you that everything you've written in that book of yours is 100% correct? What you are talking about in that book is nowhere near the truth of Islam.

This was what I posted on her profile and I've received a reply which is nowhere near for what I was looking for but yes, and I've replied again. I've also already reported this profile but it would be helpful if all of you (if you agree with what I've said so far) do the same.

Mulan-FaYusraUsman95ShadowGirl664solidarity_CuteLittleLionseventhstarAbyss-of-CrazyMulanJiangstorms_and_seasVictoriaRobinson64winterinheavenzero-infinityIronic-FaithCelticWarriorQueen17elzarion-gnossienne-FunDipSnifferPennywithaneydarthowlkerozeoH...

Mulan-FaYusraUsman95ShadowGirl664solidarity_CuteLittleLionseventhstarAbyss-of-CrazyMulanJiangstorms_and_seasVictoriaRobinson64winterinheavenzero-infinityIronic-FaithCelticWarriorQueen17elzarion-gnossienne-FunDipSnifferPennywithaneydarthowlkerozeoHeatherannoAzullynsassyroeOneDark_DXalouetteXAmberLynnWriter