Your period

Thomas -

"Shuck!" You curse. You were now on your period. You grab a tampon and run to the bathroom. "Hey Y/N!" Minho stops you. "Hey Min. Gtg!" You say running off.  You run into the bathroom and put the tampon on. "That's better." You whisper to yourself. You walk out and see the whole glade in front of you. All the gladers. "Y/N. What's going on?" Thomas asks as the other gladers left. "I'm on my period." You whisper to him. "What da shuck is a period?!" He asks.

After you explain it to him :

"that is disgusting!" He says sticking his tongue out. "Well it's when your a girl." You say. "Hope you feel better soon." Thomas says. "You can never get better! We have it once a month!" You say giggling "get well soon!" Thomas shouts running away.

Newt -

You feel down because you had a stomach ache. You knew it was your period. "Shuck." You curse running to your bathroom. You put on a tampon. "Finally." You shout. You go out of the bathroom and go to you and Newt's hut. Soon Newt comes in. "Hi Babe." He says kissing your forehead. "Hi Sugar." You say. "What's wrong? Why so frowny?" He asks. "I'm on my period." You say.

After you explain it to him :

"Poor little sweetie." He says sadly hugging your head. "It's ok." You say. "It's actually normal."   "Are you sure?" He asks worriedly. "I'm pretty sure." You say nodding.

Minho -

You were running until you saw blood. "What the-" you mumble. Soon Minho who was ahead of you slowed down. "Y/N?" He asks. He looks at your leg. Both sides of your legs were coming down with blood from your lady-part. "Oh My Grievers!" MinHo shouts running to you. "What's going on?!" He asks. "I-I have my period." You say falling. Luckily Minho catches you. "We got to get you to the medjacks!" He says. "It's ok. I'll tell you later. We have to get to the glade!" You say.    After you reach the glade, you rest in bed. You tell Minho what a period is and stuff.

After the explanation:

"So it's normal?" He asks. "Of course!" You say patting his head. "Does it hurt?" He asks. "No. Feels like nothing." You say putting your hand on his. "You're weaker than usual." MinHo says laying you down on your bed. "I lost- so much blood." You mumble. "Sleep. You'll be fine" he says. "I love you you know?" You say. "I know. Go to sleep." He says turning off the lights and leaving. "You'll be safe. Don't worry."

Gally -

You were sitting on a stump. You watched Gally chop wood. He seemed so tired.  "I'll get you some water Gally." You shout. You wander off into the kitchen. "Can I get some water for Gally?" You ask Frypan. "Sure." He says tossing you the water bottle. You turn around to exit the kitchen and you see a trail of blood.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

You run back to Gally.  "Gally!!! There's so much blood!" You say. You look down at your feet and you see a pool of blood.  "Oh Shuck Me!" You shout. "What's going on?!" Gally asks. "I'm on my period." You explain. "Da shuck is dat?" Gally asks. "It's a-"you say. "I know what it is." Gally says rolling his eyes. "Then What is it?" You ask testing him.

Then he explains the WHOLE thing.

After:

"Gally how do you know?!" You ask. "Jeff and Clint told me. They know when it is." He says. You became red. How did they know?!   "Well you'll be off soon." He says. "Thanks Captain." You say hugging his chest. "I'll always look out for you." He says kissing your forehead.