Minho - Pregnant

You waited outside the medjack hut. It was shucking Check-up Day in the glade. Everyone had to get a check up. Minho was in the hut and he was screaming. I knew what was going on. The is afraid of the telescope that the doctors use to hear your back.

Soon he comes out.

"Next up.... Ben!" Jeff calls as Ben walks in. I knew after Ben was me.

I sat next to Minho. "What's wrong Min Min?" You ask hugging him. "They have something new. The knee hammer." He says shivering. "It's ok. It's harmless." You say. "What next?! The blood sucking thin little hurting tubes?!" Minho shouts. "You mean needles or injections?" You ask. "Yes." He says with a painful face. "I am scared of them too. But I will alway think your next to me which makes me forget!" You say.

"Next up.... Y/N!" Jeff calls as tired looking Ben came out.

I went in and sat on the check up bed.
"I have a few different questions for you since your a girl." Jeff says.

"What are they?" You ask.

"First, we need to check your temperature." Clint says putting a thermometer in your mouth. "We have some questions. While you wait. Just show us your fingers." Jeff says.

"Have you and Minho done your thing?" He asks.   You give him a thumbs up.

"Have you been throwing up lately?" Clint asks.    You give him a thumbs down.

After a while, you were done. "We have some test results" Jeff announced to you. "And What is it?!" You ask.

"Congratulations, you're pregnant!" Clint announced.

"Ok. I'll tell Minho in the maze at lunch." You say leaving. "Thanks!" You say.

"Next up. Thomas." Jeff said.

At lunch :

You were sitting with Minho in the maze having lunch. "How are you babe?" He asks. "Fine." You say biting your sandwich. "Are you ok?" He asks. "I'm fine!" You say standing up. Suddenly a sharp pain is in your leg. There was a knife sticking out. You fell and a black vision swelled over you.

As Minho carried you to the glade you could still hear. But not see. "MEDJACKS!!!!" Minho shouts.
"Be careful, don't hurt the new former baby!" Jeff warns. "BABY?!" Minho shouts. "Yeah. Y/N pregnant." Clint says calmly. "PREGNANT?!" Minho shouts. Then I'm pretty sure he fainted because there was a thump and people shouting "Minho!!"