i'm

❝쉬운 일이 절대 아냐
네 앞에 서는 건
스릴러 한편이야❞

❛It's never an easy thing
To stand in front of you
It's like a thriller movie❜

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏

▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

[start]

Hoseok avoided all eye contact as he held Jimin's small hands in his own. His opened and closed his mouth as he struggled to say the sentence that he had wanted to tell Jimin for about two years now.
They both were sat next to each other on Hoseok's bed in their dorm. Jimin looked at the older with a confused expression.

"J-Jiminie I l-like you a lot- like more than a friend way..." Hoseok stuttered out as he shut his eyes tightly.

To say that Hoseok was terrified of Jimin's reaction to his feelings feels like an understatement. He was absolutely petrified.

"Hyung." Jimin finally spoke after a long silence.

Hoseok held his breath and braced himself for the heartbreak he was about to feel.

"I think I l-like you to Hoseokie-hyung..." Jimin blurted out looking down at his lap his face now flushed.

Hoseok whipped his head back up to look at Jimin.

"W-what? Really?!" Hoseok had the brightest smile on his face that he could muster as he tightened his hold on Jimin's hands.

Jimin gave Hoseok's hands a quick squeeze back as he timidly nodded. Hoseok suddenly pulled Jimin into a hug, Jimin wrapping his arms around his hyung not long after.

Hoseok pulled back only to pull Jimin back in again, but this time pulling his face towards him as he leaned in.

Their lips met for a gentle kiss.

"Jimin-ah, would you be my boyfriend?" Hoseok hurriedly asked.

"U-uh of course," Jimin replied quickly.

Hoseok smiled widely at his Jimin.