hurting

❝사실은 너무 아파
It hurts so bad so bad❞

❛Honestly, hurts so bad
It hurts so bad so bad❜

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏

▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

continued...

"Jimin?..."

Jimin looked up to Hoseok, his sharp gaze piercing him.

Hoseok let out a shaky breath as he continued to talk.
"Is- is that a h-hickey?"

Jimin subconsciously lifted his hand up to his neck as he let out a string of profanities.

The younger states silent before he let out a quiet but stern 'yes'.

Jimin confirming that the dark marks on his neck are in fact what Hoseok thought it was, tore him apart even more.

"Why..." Hoseok softly let out, not quite understanding what is happening.

Jimin let out a huff of annoyance before he started talking.
"Because we never do anything fucking romantic anymore Hoseok. All we do is fight, we don't go on any dates or anything."

Hoseok didn't have the heart to yell at Jimin and say that was mostly his fault. So he let Jimin continue talking.

"Do you even love me anymore Hoseok?" Jimin inquired his boyfriend. Still feeling tipsy from all the drinks he had that night.

Hoseok turned his head away to scoff and throw Jimin a painfully fake, forced laugh.

Holding out his arm, Hoseok pointed to the dinner table which was ready to have their date but he guessed there was now a change of plans.

Jimin's gaze followed to where his arm was pointing to. His eyes widened.

"I've been trying to get us to work Jimin, all the dates I prepared, all the times I would try to go out of my way to be with you, only for the plans to be ruined because of a fight between us. Even tonight was supposed to be a special night, it was supposed to make up for all the fights we've had." Hoseok stops to take a breath,
"I had this Valentine's date planned for a while, a few months probably. But I guess your plans for this Valentine's day was completely different from mine, and it consisted of getting drunk and cheating on me."

Jimin suddenly felt terrifyingly sober.

"Do you even love me anymore, Jiminie?"

Jimin stood silent.

He knows he loves Hoseok but why isn't his body doing anything? Why isn't it apologising and saying he'd never do any of this again to Hoseok.
But all it did was stare, standing still like his limbs had frozen.

Hoseok sighs.

The older looked up at the younger with a sad expression, running a hand through his hair.

Jimin felt scared, he didn't know what was going to happen.

Hoseok loved Jimin. Very much so but he knew this would be the best for both of them.

"I don't think this is working out Jiminie..."

Silence.

"A-are you breaking up with me?" Jimin abruptly stuttered.

Hoseok hesitantly nodded.

Jimin could feel his heart sink to his stomach.

Before the smaller boy could say anything, the other had already walked out of the room and down the hall.

Hoseok came back with a duffel bag in hand.

"I'm going to go stay at a hotel for the night... I'll come back tomorrow to collect and move the rest my things out of your room and into Yoongi-hyung's..."

Jimin could feel tears pooling in his eyes, blurring his vision as he was looking at his now ex-lover.

"I-" Jimin tried to start but he stopped himself when Hoseok moved closer to him.

Hoseok cupped Jimin's face and brought it to his to give him a kiss on the lips, the kiss lasted a while. Jimin's hands ended up lightly gripping the end of Hoseok's shirt once they pulled away.

His hands were forced away from Hoseok's shirt when Hoseok handed him a small box.

A small white box with red ribbons tied around it...

"I love you Jiminie. And I will still endlessly love you until the day I die."

Hoseok didn't notice the stream of warm tears falling down the sides of his face, but the younger immediately did.

Jimin didn't get to respond because Hoseok had pushed past him and to the front door.

As Hoseok left the dorm both his and Jimin's hearts shattered like smashed glass.

Jimin's hands shook as he held the box Hoseok had given him and he hesitantly untied the ribbon to look at its contents.
When he did, he almost dropped it.

It was a silver band that had the initials J.HS + P.JM engraved onto the inside of the ring.

...It was an engagement ring.

All the tears in Jimin's eyes came spilling out and down his cheeks as he started sobbing.

All that could be heard in the quiet apartment was muffled sniffles and the sounds of Jimin's tears falling onto the small, white box.

.
.
.
That's how Jimin was left sobbing in the dorm with an engagement ring and the remains of his broken heart.

[end]