all

이걸로 풀린다면
Just shoot me
Shoot me❞

❛If this makes you feel better
Just shoot me
Shoot me❜

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏

▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

Ring ring

Hoseok suddenly jumped as his phone rang from an incoming call. His boyfriend's ID appearing on the screen.

He answered the call as quickly as he could, in case it was an important call.

"Hoseokie-hyung~" Jimin's voice rang from the other side of the phone.

"Jiminie~" Hoseok replied in the same tone the younger had used.

"Hyung we should go on a date! I want to make up for that fight on the weekend."

"You really don't have to Jimin-ah, its okay. It doesn't bother me." Hoseok assured,
"Where are we going?"

"I was thinking we could go to the beach, at sunset. So the scenery would be beautiful. We could get dinner after."

"Sounds good, what time are we meeting?"

"How about at six, after my recording."

"Okay, see you then Jimin-ah~" Hoseok bid goodbye before hanging up and smiling to himself.

Hoseok was happy that he was going out on a date with Jimin tonight.
They hadn't done anything couple-ly in so long because of all the fights they have had over the last few weeks. It was now a consistent thing.

Hoseok only wished for it to stop. It hurt him to argue with the one he loved so much. It also hurt him to see that Jimin was not affected by their fights, while these fights only tore the other apart on the inside.

This is why Hoseok was really happy over these little things like dates and when Jimin would smile fondly at him, the way Hoseok would do every day to the younger.

It reminded him that Jimin still felt something for Hoseok.

Hoseok felt giddy. So he decided that he should use this burst of energy for work, so he started to get ready to leave to his studio.
-

"Thank you, sir, have a nice day!" The lady at the counter spoke as Hoseok left the shop.
He gave her a quick nod before walking to the place he was supposed to meet Jimin.

While he waited for Jimin he decided to sit down on the bench next to him.
A soft smile on his face while he fidgeted with the chocolate box in his hands.

The bench was facing the sea so he got to see the view of the waves splashing on the golden sand of the shore.
-
Hoseok sat on the bench staring at the waves for so long that he didn't check how much time has passed.
He pulled his phone out of his pocket to check the time.

6:30 PM

Jimin-ah must be really busy recording and lost track of time. I'm sure he's on his way now... Hoseok thought to himself. Since it had been thirty minutes since they were supposed to meet up.

The very thought of Jimin singing brought another smile to his face.
-

The sun had started to dip under the horizon, Hoseok wondered what time it was, he had been too deep in thought to keep track of time. It had started to become chilly because of the cold breeze.

7:00 PM

Hoseok started to become worried and wonder where Jimin was.

I'm sure he'll be here soon...

I guess we could still go on a walk on the beach... The beach at night is still good too...

Hoseok ended up bringing his phone up to his face to call Jimin.
After a while on waiting for Jimin to pick up, the call went to voicemail.

Hoseok tried to call him multiple times, six times to be exact.

All the calls went to voicemail.

Hoseok spotted someone he recognised jogging in his direction.

Hoseok had hope that it was Jimin but was disappointed when it wasn't.

It was Jackson.

Jackson noticed Hoseok as he jogged towards him.

"Oh! Hoseok!" Jackson said as he stood in front of Hoseok.
"I haven't seen you in a while."

"How are you?" Hoseok said as he stood to give Jackson a hug.

They both sat down and continued to have a conversation.
-

"Okay, I have to go now. The schedules are hectic these days." Jackson stood again.

"I understand what you mean." Hoseok laughed.
"Well, it was nice catching up with you again."

"Yeah same here." Jackson and Hoseok shared a quick hug before Jackson left on his jog again.

Hoseok sat back down onto the bench, he was seriously worried now.

He took out his phone and dialled his boyfriend's number again.

This time he picked up.

"Hello, hy-"

"Jimin!" Hoseok immediately answered.
"Where are you?"

"Oh, I'm at a restaurant."

"Really? Which one? I'll meet you there."

There was a short pause before Jimin decided to talk again.

"Ah, I forgot to tell you." Jimin laughed.
"Something more important came up so I'm out having dinner with Yoongi-hyung."

"What?" Hoseok spoke softly.
"How long have you been out with hyung?"

"For about..." Jimin stopped to think, "two or three hours?"

"Oh..." Hoseok mumbled.

"I have to go, Yoongi-hyung's and my dessert just came. Talk to you later Hoseokie-hyung."

Jimin ended the call.

Hoseok brought the phone down slowly, as he looked down at the chocolates that he bought for Jimin.

He let out a low, forced chuckle as he laughed at his stupidity.

Why did he actually expect Jimin to come?

Of course, he would have something else on...

Hoseok is never his first priority...

Hoseok stood still for a second.

"I'll give these chocolates to Jungkookie and Tae..."

And with that Hoseok walked off to head back to the dorm.